AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

praying this is a bad pair/fake but we may just be getting that lighter ep:nerd:

Shape doesn’t look far off from the 23 WC3’s IMO, especially around the toe box and ankle collar. But yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re stuck with that color EP.

Here we go......

GWkItY1XEAAFUvM

Last edited:
For reference JustFreshKicks posted this pic last year of WC3’s with similar EP height around the toe box.

IMG_0860.jpeg

IMG_0861.jpeg

I couldn’t put any faith in the height across the board without a variety of pairs photographed. I believe many thought the height was too high before release last year too and it wasn’t a complaint after release.

I don't know why they EP is so high on the toe. I'm assuming its gonna vary by pair like the Reimagined. Im just gonna wait till the SNKRS stream

For reference JustFreshKicks posted this pic last year of WC3’s with similar EP height around the toe box.

IMG_0860.jpeg

IMG_0861.jpeg

I couldn’t put any faith in the height across the board without a variety of pairs photographed. I believe many thought the height was too high before release last year too and it wasn’t a complaint after release.

Hoping this ends up true!

The 'fake' pairs we've seen so far all have higher toe-EP than we like.

100% going to vary by pair, nothing new... either you try for multiples on rd to mix & match, see if the store lets you peep them first on pickup, or just wait for ebay lol

passed on the wc3 on rd for this reason and scooped a perf pair on ebay for just over retail

not a shocker for JB but def a letdown if real especially on these.

Part of the reason the toe looks bad is also due to all the elephant print lines meeting together to make one big spot. This feels similar to the atmos elephant sb dunks that were really hit or miss due to the elephant print consistency (or lack thereof). Here's hoping there are some better looking pairs coming the coming days/weeks. I think this is also around the same time that the SNKRS app has the Jordan/Nike Fall preview. Based on previous years, we should have that in the next 10 days or so, which will clear a lot of things up!

For anyone that has the 2018 one in hand, how different is this new pair? If it looks almost identical then I suspect it really is not the new one..

For anyone that has the 2018 one in hand, how different is this new pair? If it looks almost identical then I suspect it really is not the new one..

I don't think there's any point in doing this until we have legit photos. There are differences from these picks and the '18s (ex. rolled back tongue), but it's unlikely these are legit as the shape is so far off from every 3 since the original re-mold (red cements?).

Back
Top Bottom