AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

2018’s ain’t too bad on feet..

IMG_4906.jpeg

IMG_4920.jpeg

That’s not ALWAYS the case. I can think of a foam that I just bought this week 😂
Oh thanks for pointing out it’s not every shoe Nike retros ever. That’s very helpful! The MAJORITY of Jordans retroing in the past two years have been better than any previous retros in the past 20 years. Anyone who follows this stuff has seen the upward trend. What exactly are you trying to prove here?

Also lol at buying any foam retro

2018s also had the glitter issue, or at least my pair from SNKRS did… need to see official images of the 2024s, but can’t imagine they’re somehow worse than the 2018s.

Oh thanks for pointing out it’s not every shoe Nike retros ever. That’s very helpful! The MAJORITY of Jordans retroing in the past two years have been better than any previous retros in the past 20 years. Anyone who follows this stuff has seen the upward trend. What exactly are you trying to prove here?

Also lol at buying any foam retro

If we're talking Jordan retros 1 thru 14 I would say almost every model has been improved at least a little, some have been improved a whole lot. This last 5 years has been a new golden era for Jordan retros in general.

If the 2018s had the OG shape, no one would even care about the 2024s. I can guarantee that.

So you think I’m saying add the OG shape, but leave that high elephant print alone 🤔🤣

That's exactly what you said, and how most folks would interpret it. Shape does not include EP type, EP height, & other details....like someone else said above.

Towards the end the guy asks a bunch of people which they prefer between the 2018 and 2024. Only one person chose 2024. It’s no wonder why Nike made the changes they made. The average person doesn’t care about OG details. They like bold elephant print and fake stiff tumbled leather.

This was pretty much a review of how good the 2018 pair were. This video did the 2024 no justice lmao

Still shocking to me how JB managed to mess up the 2024 this bad

That's exactly what you said, and how most folks would interpret it. Shape does not include EP type, EP height, & other details....like someone else said above.
That’s ridiculous to think I didn’t mean elephant print included with OG shape. But I guess that’s what I get for assuming people use common sense regularly.

Back
Top Bottom