AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

That video is absolutely nuts. These people know nothing about proper shape or leather quality.

Definitely tough for Nike to cater to everyone. Realistically when us OGs are gone these retros will never be the same.

Funny how most hated the 24s but quickly stated they would purchase them. Lame.

Towards the end the guy asks a bunch of people which they prefer between the 2018 and 2024. Only one person chose 2024. It’s no wonder why Nike made the changes they made. The average person doesn’t care about OG details. They like bold elephant print and fake stiff tumbled leather.

This video is so triggering for me. I’m legit mad at these dudes for saying out of their mouth that the 2018 is better lol. Cringe on 1000. They think the leather on the 2018s is good? These guys are crazy. I almost couldn’t finish the video for being so triggered and mad at them for saying that lol.

This video is so triggering for me. I’m legit mad at these dudes for saying out of their mouth that the 2018 is better lol. Cringe on 1000. They think the leather on the 2018s is good? These guys are crazy. I almost couldn’t finish the video for being so triggered and mad at them for saying that lol.
Tumbled = quality
So many idiots actually believe that.

Pretty surprised by the older guys taking the 2018 over the new pair. If I never had a retro of BC3s, Im taking the 2024 before the question is even finished.

Thank you for the warning. I will refrain from watching the video.

During the review.. I was just eying the top shelf

1726414381457.png

Not bad comparison by the dude.. I was on the fences of selling my 2018's.. Im gonna keep them, the shape of my 2018's have lower elephant print than most pairs and the shape is really good. Im probably gonna get 2 pairs of the 2024..

1726414422955.png

1726414436219.png

It is though 😂

It is though 😂
Hard to believe that when I have the AMMs in hand and can compare them to the 2018 BC3s and the leather is much better on the AMM’s. No one on this board has 2024 BC3s in hand to compare directly but I find it hard to believe given the numbers on the AMMs that the leather comes in worse. Green Glows also have better leather than the 2018’s.

It’s crazy, 6 months ago tumbled leather Blk/Cement 4s were all the rave…now tumbled leather is trash. Truth is the 2018 3s are fine with decent leather. I’m definitely getting the 2024 just to have a set with the correct shape. But as far as materials go, no recent rendition of anything has better materials. We should have leaned from the leather 4s, looks can be deceiving
Some of these cats still equating tumble to quality
None of it is quality leather. Its all a plastic finish.

Almost all leather sneakers have some kind of PU coating. But there’s a difference in comfort with a softer leather with a thinner PU coat. And let’s keep in mind ALL tumbled leather has PU. Tumble isn’t a natural occurrence on cow hides, it’s all applied with a chemical process.

But you’re not going to convince me having worn the 18’s plenty of times and owning 2 pairs that they’re better than recent 3’s. Just like you won’t convince me any of those 2010-2015 retros didn’t have rock hard leather that was atrocious in how it creased and how uncomfortable they were. Fire Red 4’s and 5’s were some of the worst offenders.

Also the tumbled leather on the bred IVs this year is very similar to what is on the GG’s, AMM’s and presumably these BC3’s

Almost all leather sneakers have some kind of PU coating. But there’s a difference in comfort with a softer leather with a thinner PU coat. And let’s keep in mind ALL tumbled leather has PU. Tumble isn’t a natural occurrence on cow hides, it’s all applied with a chemical process.

But you’re not going to convince me having worn the 18’s plenty of times and owning 2 pairs that they’re better than recent 3’s. Just like you won’t convince me any of those 2010-2015 retros didn’t have rock hard leather that was atrocious in how it creased and how uncomfortable they were. Fire Red 4’s and 5’s were some of the worst offenders.

Also the tumbled leather on the bred IVs this year is very similar to what is on the GG’s, AMM’s and presumably these BC3’s

The tumbled leather on the Blk/Cement 4s rubs off. If the 2018s had the OG shape, no one would even care about the 2024s. I can guarantee that.

Back
Top Bottom