AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

1725989309925.png

1725991749401.png

Last edited:
My pair has the EP a lot lower on the toe box

But what’s funny is both my pairs of the WC reimagined have higher EP on the toe unlike most posted on here

Bought both from NDC HMMM
There is a lot more variety of EP on the WC reimagine than people want to admit. Mine isn't super low either. Still not as bad as the 2018's though. Also doesn't have the poofy skateboard tongue with the red spilling over

My pair has the EP a lot lower on the toe box

But what’s funny is both my pairs of the WC reimagined have higher EP on the toe unlike most posted on here

Bought both from NDC HMMM

You need to get your 3's on da eBay so you can pick out your preferred pair. If you care.

As we've known since 1988, all 3's will slightly vary in how they look.

This is one of those shoes they'll never put out in the perfect form. They know what people are looking for. They choose not to. Everybody will just buy 10 pairs if these was perfect, and keep them in a vault instead of getting excited every time they drop

Even the WC IIIs got that aging gimmick on them, so they can put them out again without it in 4 years

If those pics are legit, they're far from as good as the WCs were, BUT, these are WAY better than the '18s in almost every way. I found mine comfortable, which was cool, but offloaded when these were announced. I'll be happy with one pair that looks like that pic above, and thrilled if they look even better.

To say the '18s are better is just insane talk.

You have to wonder if the only reason the WC3 got a better shape overall was the reimagined distinction. What we’re seeing (if legit) isn’t bad but it looks like the same shape we’ve seen on all 2024 3’s. I think the Green Glow comparison is the best indicator of this.

You have to wonder if the only reason the WC3 got a better shape overall was the reimagined distinction. What we’re seeing (if legit) isn’t bad but it looks like the same shape we’ve seen on all 2024 3’s. I think the Green Glow comparison is the best indicator of this.
Wym? White/navy and Green Glows had excellent shape.

Back
Top Bottom