AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

EP and tongue are better than the 2018, but the cliff toe is back smh.
What we’ve seen so far isn’t even the toe box being cliffed, it’s the EP being way thicker than the WC’s or even Green Glows. Looks like fake material even if it’s real

I just expected the 2023 reimagined III style on these black cements without the yellowing. These almost look the same to the 2018s. Trying for one pair, might need some more to see quality control.

Cliff toe is not back, Jesus Christ NTers are the worst. :lol:

Theses threads are terrible until like a month after release when everyone starts seeing how the shoes really look.
Compared to the WC 3, that is definitely a cliff toe. You can’t tell me these have that same sleek aerodynamic look that the WC, FR3, or DE’s have.

I’m just hoping my pair don’t look like anything posted in this thread thus far.

Compared to the WC 3, that is definitely a cliff toe. You can’t tell me these have that same sleek aerodynamic look that the WC, FR3, or DE’s have.
Like I pointed out, you can clearly see the difference in thickness of the EP material. Looks like the stuff we used to see on fakes in the early 2010’s. It’s not the shape of the shoe/mold.

I’m just hoping my pair don’t look like anything posted in this thread thus far.

This.

There's levels of cliffs. :lol:

These Black/Cements aren't the old cliffs of back in the day, but when you get the White Cements, it sets the contemporary standard of what we should be getting.

img_2588-jpeg.3288246

Like I pointed out, you can clearly see the difference in thickness of the EP material. Looks like the stuff we used to see on fakes in the early 2010’s. It’s not the shape of the shoe/mold.
It’s definitely the shape my guy. Look at how the toebox comes off the ground from the side view. It’s not as pronounced as the 2018 but definitely a noticeable difference from recent 3’s.

Back
Top Bottom