AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Looks good to me.
Compared it to my size 8.5 which is just half size smaller.

IMG_2589.jpeg
IMG_2588.jpeg

Last edited:
I am not trying to start the Factory talk already.. usually I do when it comes to large releases. However, there is a chance that shape wise we get this below. If we are starting to see pairs surface that means production for the black cement 3's have started in August and will range all the way to October. The design team at Nike production must be looking at this batch and is probably considering tweeking it. (Being optimistic).

That timeline seems way off.

BC3 Production dates: 8/16/17 - 11/17/17, release 3 months later on 02/17/18
FR3 Production dates: 12/17/21 - 04/29/22, release almost 4 months later 09/10/22

There's no way they are finishing production a month out before release. Production for the BC3s likely ended in August if we go by these trends.

That timeline seems way off.

BC3 Production dates: 8/16/17 - 11/17/17, release 3 months later on 02/17/18
FR3 Production dates: 12/17/21 - 04/29/22, release almost 4 months later 09/10/22

There's no way they are finishing production a month out before release. Production for the BC3s likely ended in August if we go by these trends.

I don't disagree with that analysis.. however.. I did notice WC 3's production run all the way to January and release was in March.. we just gonna wait and see. Im just trying to be optimistic.. but I think we might know the answer already .. sad :smokin

I’m not even sure it’s toebox slope. It looks like the upper isn’t quite the same height and there’s not as much distance from the toebox to the top eyelet. You can kind of see it with the overlapping panel too not being the same length.

Thats what I am seeing too trappedintime trappedintime , the shoe its self is stumpy or too low. It won't allow for a slope. Im noticing a bit of banana shape as it gets to the end by the elephant print.

I literally pray my pair doesn't look like that
Yeah it’s the boxy, cliff toe looking toe box. Idk maybe it’s the angle. This pair and UBKs pair fr had me damn near out on these.

The pair on the right has fantastic EP; my WCs look like that.
Because it’s sloped/ rounded and less squared off like the BC3 are looking so far. Makes a huge difference.

The difference in toebox slope is staggering
This. That’s exactly what’s going on with these BC3s. Looks like they reverted back to that squared toe box look smh. What happened to the rounded off aerodynamic toebox like the WCs? I hope all the pairs aren’t like this but it is what it is. Still copping but JB is wild for that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom