AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

IMG_1302.jpeg

From coolkicks

I posted previous 2 pages

Every

Single

Time.

Would think the older heads would show some restraint, but nah.

:smh:
Yeah the Niketalk "OGs" have disappointed me. These brothers can't tell the difference between reps and the to real thing. How can the youth know any better when these are the ones with whom they must place their faith? Shout out to Jay for coming through and killing that noise with a legit pair.

Anyone thinking that the ‘18 pair looks better than the ‘24 in anyway shape or form seriously needs their heads checked. All questions about authenticity of these newest pics aside, these are head and shoulders above the 2018.

I think some of us need to realize that we’re past the tipping point with Jordan’s: more and more people weren’t around to know what the OG shape was, so they’re happy with whatever JB decides to pump out.

We all got lucky with the WC3’s; someone at JB decided to actually care. Will that happen again for this release? Doubt it, it I would love to be wrong.

I remember the OGs from III and up; I’ve also accepted that those days ain’t coming back |l

any or all my pairs coming from eBay I’m not doing this elephant print gamble again. I’ll just pay the markup for a “perfect” pair

Are you putting them on a shrine or are you wearing them and stepping on ants and bird ****

I remember the OGs from III and up; I’ve also accepted that those days ain’t coming back |l
I feel ya. I'm 37 and watched Jordan's heyday during his 2nd three-peat, saw Space Jam at the cinema, etc. I wasn't into the sneaker-game until 2016 though. When I'd go to the mall looking and buying I'd always see young high-school kids talking about the retros while wearing the recent releases including OGs. You can tell they liked them but knew nothing about the history. But that's primarily who Jordan is catering to; young people. And these kids don't care anything about 1988, 1994 or 1998... it's just about today.

I’m Ngl they could have kept the tumbled upper though. The new material looks stretchy, and shiny. Kinda weird. I’m just waiting on officials at this point. Still in

Back
Top Bottom