Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by don23lucia

Originally Posted by don23lucia

I copped at Footlocker with the EA discount came to 80 and the box says 160.00 i thought retail was 170 ?
Anbody?
Yea that's weird man... My shop I get my sneaks from originally quoted they were 170, when he was getting them for me... They came in, 160 on the box, and regardless he hooks me up (got them for 130) but yea 160 is on the box... At Footlocker yesterday however, 170 tag.

pricing is definitely weird...FL has them in Canada for $209.99 but the Nike stores have them for $239.99.

Over here NikeTown London had them on release day for £120 while House of Hoops, 5 minutes walk up the street, had them for £140 and continued to until they got word of NT's price and have now brought it down to the same.

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Retail is 160.00  awesome price tho... 
The shoe isnt that bad... I think certain colorways definitely look better than others... I actually like the fit and comfort, and can see how this makes sense as a Performance Basketball shoe... 

Retail is 170.00

Where's the release date on the black/UNCs? Why don't we know that yet? Incredibly frustrating. Arghhhhhh....

^probably too many pairs available for anyone to make a profit. Why buy from Flight Club when you can get from Foot Locker/Nike

if you are referring to the black/uni blue then i apologize - there are some pairs available from ebay sellers but all over $200 with shipping. I still don't think they have released anywhere yet. Maybe JB is taking their time to make these because they will be superb quality.
I am getting very impatient...maybe somebody can get me the first colour on a 50% day or something in the mean time. That would be sweet.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

if you are referring to the black/uni blue then i apologize - there are some pairs available from ebay sellers but all over $200 with shipping. I still don't think they have released anywhere yet. Maybe JB is taking their time to make these because they will be superb quality.
I am getting very impatient...maybe somebody can get me the first colour on a 50% day or something in the mean time. That would be sweet.
no.  i was refering to the first color but i think you answered my qestion in an eariler post.

^I can sell you a pair with Flight Club Prices, and Flight Club Photos...
wink.gif

But IMO NT Buy/Sell>Flighclub, unless you got the dough and no patience/little trust.

saw the Jordan IX anniversary cw today.....they're ok, think imma pass and wait for the LT Blue CW to come out instead

thanks guys, glad i keep checking this thread. just copped from shoetrends. and to think i almost pulled the trigger on some on ebay for 190. i talked to nike customer service today about these and gave them the product number and they still couldn't tell me a release date.

Ordered them an hour ago. The new Sole Collector is all about the Jordan 2010, some nice pics of the Black/University Blue.

Lets go! $125 for black/carolinas?! I own the GR colorway n love hoopin in them so this was a must cop especially for under retail. Got my boy to get em too so we can split shipping on just one pair

Back
Top Bottom