Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

These 2010's are really nice. Especially the first colorway. With black jeans/pants
smokin.gif

^^^I have a size 11 left. I'm not sure if Im letting them go. If I don't, Im definitely going to wear them in the summer.

These are starting to remind me of how I felt about the XXs. I HATED them at first..called them Flava Flav ugly!! Then the more I saw them the more they started to grow on me...think I might go try on a pair of these this weekend, last I checked they were sitting on the shelves at the Finishline here...

It's looking more and more likely that Slam was wrong about the black/UNCs dropping this weekend. Damn. I really want those. I like my GRs, but I'd much rather have the black/UNCs. I guess I need to wait longer. I wonder how long we're going to wait until we get a confirmed release date for them...

Waiting for the black/blue to release. They should stay with the same color blocking and release black/red, red/black, flint/blue, etc...

I called Nike about the white/ice blue 2010's and for once I got this really chill dude who said these are still being made with no confirmed release date. He said they are still active whatever that means.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

clkru wrote:

So uh, are these not good enough for NBA feet?

Haven't seen these on a single NBA player since the All-Star game...

Makes this release a complete fail, although I still love the shoe.

Why Wade is still wearing 16.5's is beyond me. 

I just don't get it.

true. but i interpret that as the 16.5 must be: (a) more comfy?? (b) a better basketball shoe?? which is a fail like some said, but on many levels not to mention the 16.5 is
sick.gif

that said i do like the OG c/w and the black/unc. stealths are growing on me a little as well, but in all seriousness i do not see myself copping til they hit mean sales racks. too much heat dropping.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

clkru wrote:

So uh, are these not good enough for NBA feet?

Haven't seen these on a single NBA player since the All-Star game...

Makes this release a complete fail, although I still love the shoe.

Why Wade is still wearing 16.5's is beyond me. 

I just don't get it.

true. but i interpret that as the 16.5 must be: (a) more comfy?? (b) a better basketball shoe?? which is a fail like some said, but on many levels not to mention the 16.5 is
sick.gif

that said i do like the OG c/w and the black/unc. stealths are growing on me a little as well, but in all seriousness i do not see myself copping til they hit mean sales racks. too much heat dropping.

Same here.

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

Jordan-Brand-Silver-Anniversary-College-Uniforms-7.jpg

another picture

I don't like these at ALL trust me @ all but I have a strong feeling only this colorway is going to grow on me I can see my self rocking these with An All Grey Polo Sweat Suite 
sick.gif
That would look horrible.

sick.gif
sick.gif
at the spelling

Back
Top Bottom