Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Possibly the best colorway I've seen so far.

647039f1940b3c58b2a146b5e2986c08-getty-90043869ks022_mia_bobct.jpg

these def have to be worn with shorts. the akward toungue makes these look horrible jeans unless u wear them over the shoes like boots.
sick.gif
sales rack coppage ONLY.

At first I really didn't like the 2010 but the more I see them the more I like them. I will probably only get the black/blue and maybe black/red.

I think what would be kinda dope is if JB made socks that have the jumpman on the side so that when you wear these they show through the windows. Even that new "23" design would be hot too.(or am I missing something and they already have, lol) To me it would make that window a lil more appealing when worn...... Just my thoughts

andfattoo wrote:
Info on these dropping??  Are these the carolina's (im guessing), excuse my ignorance.

Go back a few pages and read... The info on these is all over the place in this thread.

I like this shoe, tinker usually gets me, not real excited about the window but everything else I like, the cut, they look comfortable, better then 09s for sure
roll.gif

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

i love the wade black/red breds and the white/blue soles for the asg....if they drop the black/carolina blue then i'll cop that as well

yeah i wish they realeased the all white allstars with the navy blue outlining the window. the patent leather looked dope.

if jordan brand had any brains in that company, they would release socks with different numbers on them(or be able to order them somehow through the company). that way, people who play organized basketball could purchase socks with their jersey numbers on them and you could see their number through the TPU window of the shoes.

Need for the other colorways to release. It's funny, all the local stores around me don't have the 2010's anymore. I thought they'd be sittin' for a while.

These Aint No Kobes....... but like i said.... They aaaaaaaiiiggghhhtt.....

4431972495_5250963fe6.jpg

4431971209_f481dd382f.jpg

and 2 for the price of 1... why not?...
pimp.gif
 thanks to my connect coming through in final seconds...

edit*

forgot to add, they're a 8.91111111 out of 10.

played in them this morning, well sort of. no1 showed up.     

Retail is 160.00  awesome price tho... 
The shoe isnt that bad... I think certain colorways definitely look better than others... I actually like the fit and comfort, and can see how this makes sense as a Performance Basketball shoe... 

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Need for the other colorways to release. It's funny, all the local stores around me don't have the 2010's anymore. I thought they'd be sittin' for a while.
It happen to stores around me i asked them today they said they only sold a few pairs and they are not selling yeah go figure lol but anyways they said they were all shipped back to nike because they rather get their money back then put them on sale so watch out for outlets 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom