Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

If the quality is there I'm getting one on release and praying they go on sale to get another pair

nah, the copper pair was $165-175. $250 would be okay if they're the regular high with the case again, but not for the coppers with regular box.

btw, did anyone actually able to put the lace cover on on the OGs? maybe it's because i have a high arch (top of the foot) i was never able to get that thing on and if i put it on first i couldn't fit into the shoe. 

I had a lot of trouble with that **** haha. I was trying on the white/red and the girl at the store just told me to rock it without it after trying to help me out. I don't know what they were thinking. Def want this 17+. Would be sick if it came with the case especially for that price. Considering they probably won't sell that well, we can probably cop them for $200 on sale.

Any chance they'd add a briefcase for this release? I know these didn't come with one, but considering JB makes slight changes to each retro, is that a possibility? Or am I dreaming?

Any chance they'd add a briefcase for this release? I know these didn't come with one, but considering JB makes slight changes to each retro, is that a possibility? Or am I dreaming?
The 17+ didn't come with the brief case. I think it was only the regular 17s

The 17+ didn't come with the brief case. I think it was only the regular 17s

I know, I said that in my post. My hope was that they'd add one to justify the $250 price tag and make them more enticing. Likely wasted wishes, but I would love that.

I know, I said that in my post. My hope was that they'd add one to justify the $250 price tag and make them more enticing. Likely wasted wishes, but I would love that.
My bad but yeah that ain't happening probably getting the standard JB box

They aren't justifying anything and really shouldn't have to. It's up to the consumers to deem if it's worth the money

I meant how are they justifying this price tag-are these supposed to be limited? (i.e. blue Just Dons were $250 but were limited and came with special packaging) It seems strange they would price a GR without any extras at $250

I meant how are they justifying this price tag-are these supposed to be limited? (i.e. blue Just Dons were $250 but were limited and came with special packaging) It seems strange they would price a GR without any extras at $250
There doesn't seem to be a reason besides it being passed the Jordan 14s. Kinda like how the 13s are always priced $10 more despite there not really being a reason for it or like the 20s being $250. It's just the way it is

There doesn't seem to be a reason besides it being passed the Jordan 14s. Kinda like how the 13s are always priced $10 more despite there not really being a reason for it or like the 20s being $250. It's just the way it is

Good point about the 20s-are those still considered a performance model? That would make sense since $200-$250 is about the pricerange for flagship performance models... Weird if they consider 17s to fall under this category as well.

How are they justifying $250 for these?
there IS no justifying 250 for these or frankly ANY nike/jordan basketball shoe. that's what nike is hoping is that the consumer will continue to justify their dog crap pricing
tired.gif

Am I the only one that thinks that little tab by the toe box is ugly as all hell??  why is that there? so much uglier than just the smooth black "Jordan" tab on the OGs. guess I'm not a fan of the +'s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom