Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

It's a Wrap for me….. My connect got Caught Holding Pairs for people and has now TURNED STR8 BEEEIIIOTCH in the chance he don't get fired!

so, I shall be

1. Going Raffle To Raffle like the rest of the Minons

2. Start Looking for a new Connect!

Don't know much about production numbers on these, but I don't think that is has anything to do with this being a great shoe. Must have. 

lemme get these and ill chill till those og black/white 1s please .. there GR so this means every1 can **** off right ?

No they won't be

A GR is yesterday. When has JB done back to back weekends of a GR? They do it every two weeks to coincide with normal companies payrolls

Just because a store is getting them doesn't mean they're getting a lot.

Black Grape V's and Fear V's were at multiple stores. They weren't a general release.
Uhh white infrared 6s on feb 15 and powder 10s on feb 22

No they won't be

A GR is yesterday. When has JB done back to back weekends of a GR? They do it every two weeks to coincide with normal companies payrolls

Just because a store is getting them doesn't mean they're getting a lot.

Black Grape V's and Fear V's were at multiple stores. They weren't a general release.

Uhh white infrared 6s on feb 15 and powder 10s on feb 22

Nike doesn't care about people's pockets during tax season.

Hmmmm there are a lot of stores getting them but I think the quantity will be low. Folks are already saying there stores are getting between 7 to 18 pair. Just kinda hard to believe a that a MEN'S ONLY pair is GR. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] these will not be an easy cop

I agree that these are not "limited" but these are def not your reg gr. Probably comparable to nightshade 11 lows and Spizike 6's due to fact that those were not available in GS sizes. I think the fact that a shoe is not avail GS sizes says a lot.

Based on what I saw this past weekend, I think this will be an easy grab for Oklahoma Folks. Just be at the sneaker spot @6-6:30 and you will be the 1st in line when the door opens at 8.

If I miss this one it's because I don't want it(which I don't)

Grabbing anyway

Most spots are getting 18 pairs...

Others that are bigger stores are getting up to 50 pairs..

i thinks eastbay means  they are limited 1 per costumer

but not limited release

time will tell

to those who have the shoe already, is it a real cabonfiber of just a print one just like from flightposite 2014? 

Pages upon pages on if these are a GR or Limited. Its all speculation as JB never release prduction numbers.

Just buy and what wear you like, Dont worry about if its limited or not.

If you miss this release, there will be another one around the corner

Pages upon pages on if these are a GR or Limited. Its all speculation as JB never release prduction numbers.

Just buy and what wear you like, Dont worry about if its limited or not.

If you miss this release, there will be another one around the corner
Not strictly true, I have been putting together release numbers from a trusted source for 6 months or so. Am in the process of putting together a website which allows you to compare pairs, but I wanted to have a good amount of data to begin with.

For what it's worth, the release numbers on these are a little less than the cigars.

your HOH is selling 55 pair....but its a limited release in your eyes!!!  

bruh
u do know that house of hoops get alot of pairs of general releases....55 is not that much for a "general release"

they had about 90 some pairs of the carmine 6s

Well, I guess that settles that debate then.

Good info there @ricuk.

Got a web addy yet?(if not repped anyway)
Not yet unfortunately, just putting together an interface which works nicely at the moment. I used to find it difficult to judge a release in the past, because people always have these pre-set ideas in their mind of "GR, limited, somewhere in the middle", when in actual fact there is many different levels between. Hopefully a tool to compare releases with each other will be useful for people.

To the guy above, wait and see when they release. Maybe the thirst if a bit less than the cigars/champagnes, but the numbers available are very similar (the difference is very small, just a little less for these)

I didn't think that Cigar/Champagne was hyped or liked as much as this. Am I wrong? How many pages was the Cigar thread.

I didn't think that Cigar/Champagne was hyped or liked as much as this. Am I wrong? How many pages was the Cigar thread.
Maybe it wasn't, the 14s were just never in the same league as the 6s in general, but maybe the red suede will change all that.

Either way, it doesn't make a difference in the number produced.

I don't see how that could be true. It has to be a gauge.

All these people from all over the World, acting a certain way over a certain shoe.
I would say it is a perfect gauge, though not the only one.
Which is more hyped? Cigar or Ferrari?

Initially I thought Ferrari, I never followed the Cigar thread, though.

y'all in here arguing over production numbers

gdb.gif

Back
Top Bottom