Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

These are going to be easy to get. They don't look that good and now they aren't limited. I bet there will still be pairs for retail long after the morning release is over. Maybe not for days but definitely long enough where nobody should have trouble copping this shoe unless they have a larger size.
mjlol.png

i hope that's the case tho

Last edited:
i don't know about easy, but i have seen some pairs with low quality, i hope it just some early release pairs, i am size 13

These are going to be easy to get. They don't look that good and now they aren't limited. I bet there will still be pairs for retail long after the morning release is over. Maybe not for days but definitely long enough where nobody should have trouble copping this shoe unless they have a larger size.
mjlol.png

it will be. everyones gettin em. and these are prolly way more produced than the infrared 23 6 was. that was ftl only online. this one is on all their sites which always means GR

mjlol.png

it will be. everyones gettin em. and these are prolly way more produced than the infrared 23 6 was. that was ftl only online. this one is on all their sites which always means GR

caleb4god is right, even though all red Jordans should bring people out, interest in 14s is low.
They'll sellout but you should be able to snag a pair for retail.

Last edited:
Those who keep commenting about these being a GR have you seen a retail pair in store? I'm saying from experience that it states on the box QS. Saw it with my own two eyes I'm not guessing or speculating.

Those who keep commenting about these being a GR have you seen a retail pair in store? I'm saying from experience that it states on the box QS. Saw it with my own two eyes I'm not guessing or speculating.

Have not. Going by what retailers are stocking these and what numbers they are expecting to receive and the current trends. I'm no noob at this. These will be a GR.

as previously stated by another member its not the amount of total shoes made it's the demand for the shoe. 

if the demand is high they will be tough to get.

my opinion is that ea store will get 1-2 size runs at max...

just my 2 cents 

GR or not, these will be VERY annoying to get. I know too many ppl who want them & will make the attempt

Look at the footlocker release locator. These are 10000% a GR.

Have not. Going by what retailers are stocking these and what numbers they are expecting to receive and the current trends. I'm no noob at this. These will be a GR.

So basically you're guessing/speculating? Got it. Either way good luck we'll see how many come back on release day with "easy cop".

So basically you're guessing/speculating? Got it. Either way good luck we'll see how many come back on release day with "easy cop".

i like to call them educated guesses but seriously...these WILL NOT BE HARD TO GET.

Can't wait to read the complaints come release day. Hopefully I'm not one of them lol

Last edited:
Can't wait to read the complaints come release day. Hopefully I'm not one of them lol

always gonna be complaints. dudes couldnt cop sport blues yesterday. unless this is your first release coppin these online will be easy. i dont mess with instore.

Why do you want them to be limited so bad??
7 footlockers in my area are getting these. Finish line, champs,jimmy jazz and hibbett as well. This is all in store.

They are a GR. Just accept it

7 footlockers in my area are getting these. Finish line, champs,jimmy jazz and hibbett as well. This is all in store.

Hmmmm there are a lot of stores getting them but I think the quantity will be low. Folks are already saying there stores are getting between 7 to 18 pair. Just kinda hard to believe a that a MEN'S ONLY pair is GR. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] these will not be an easy cop

You guys do know there are stores that only had 8-10 pairs of Sport Blue 6s and its widely accepted that they were a large general release.

Nobody said you can wake up 2 hours after release for an online cop or not go to your local store when they open but these are not going to be like cigars and champagnes.

Hmmmm there are a lot of stores getting them but I think the quantity will be low. Folks are already saying there stores are getting between 7 to 18 pair. Just kinda hard to believe a that a MEN'S ONLY pair is GR. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] these will not be an easy cop

Ima put my money where my mouth is. Peep the sig.

These are definitely not  GR. The HoH around here has 55 pair of these and they had so many of the Sport Blue 6s they did a FCFS. Which is the first JB RD that has been that way for a LONG time...

not necessarily. lot of stores might be getting them but could be limited quantity to each store. 

do u think these are sport blue 3 or 6 numbers? cuz those are general release. 

i think these classify as a limited general release

Last edited:

These are definitely not  GR. The HoH around here has 55 pair of these and they had so many of the Sport Blue 6s they did a FCFS. Which is the first JB RD that has been that way for a LONG time...
your HOH is selling 55 pair....but its a limited release in your eyes!!!  

bruh

No matter the number of these that hit stores, they aren't going to be like the typical 14, which is fairly easy to obtain.

not necessarily. lot of stores might be getting them but could be limited quantity to each store. 

do u think these are sport blue 3 or 6 numbers? cuz those are general release. 

i think these classify as a limited general release
i can't

Back
Top Bottom