Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

I don't see how that could be true. It has to be a gauge.

All these people from all over the World, acting a certain way over a certain shoe.
I would say it is a perfect gauge, though not the only one.
Which is more hyped? Cigar or Ferrari?

Initially I thought Ferrari, I never followed the Cigar thread, though.
I didn't follow it either but I know they were really hyped in my city. All retro Js are. But other nikes are easier to get like kobes and foams than in other cities. I wouldn't think the ferrari's would be as hard to get as the cigars in general. It's all about location really with the "in store crowd." I agree tho NT is a great place to "gauge" the community. And prob the best place to get that info too imho. But many of the younger "hypebeast" crowd don't even know what the hell NT is.

Last edited:
Ha!  I'm weak right now!  
laugh.gif

got a size 11.5 and 14 locked up for Saturday...cousin got a 9.5...they gave out around 25-30 tickets for these...this same store gets around 100-200 on GR releases...

got a size 11.5 and 14 locked up for Saturday...cousin got a 9.5...they gave out around 25-30 tickets for these...this same store gets around 100-200 on GR releases...
Which store if you don't mind me asking? Not in Houston, just curious who's doing guaranteed tickets on these.

95% of the Footlocker locations in my area are on the locator.
98-100% of the FootActions are on the locator.
Champs isn't showing or I can't figure out how their locator works.

I dunno bout these, I only want for the collection but I know I wouldn't rock these. So il prob pass although itd be a nice addition too the pile of red shoes.. cant do it tho I think. Save for the crazy end of year, hopefully I don't refret this decision..

these would be a cop for me had they released with the other xiv retros 05 when JB was still using quality materials. I dont think that is even red suede because it looks more like FELT to me. ..like Jordan brand got their materials for this shoe straight from Hobby Lobby. i remember the suede toe on my 05 retros starting to look like this material after about 7 years of wear and weather damage...hell put these next to the laney lows or even the grey/chartreuse pair from 05 and the material difference is ridiculous...

these would be a cop for me had they released with the other xiv retros 05 when JB was still using quality materials. I dont think that is even red suede because it looks more like FELT to me. ..like Jordan brand got their materials for this shoe straight from Hobby Lobby. i remember the suede toe on my 05 retros starting to look like this material after about 7 years of wear and weather damage...hell put these next to the laney lows or even the grey/chartreuse pair from 05 and the material difference is ridiculous...

People have said the quality seems on point.

From the pics It seems like the Carbon Fiber is a painted on pattern. Judging by the quality of box they selected for a shoe like this I'd have to guess they cut that corner on the real Carbon Fiber.

From the pics It seems like the Carbon Fiber is a painted on pattern. Judging by the quality of box they selected for a shoe like this I'd have to guess they cut that corner on the real Carbon Fiber.
    They did, when you see them in person the carbon fiber print looks a little dull compared to pics. Would of easily been top 3 XIV colorway had it been real 

They did, when you see them in person the carbon fiber print looks a little dull compared to pics. Would of easily been top 3 XIV colorway had it been real 
So they put real carbon fiber on the recent 11s, 12s, and 13s but not on the 14s?

Back
Top Bottom