AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MikeyCorleone
 didn't have to use the "hittin the john" excuse but still had to step out of a meeting to take a call for a pair.  Very fortunate... :smokin   a few good pairs releasing this year, but these are at the top for me personally
:smokin congrats glad you were able to pick up that call. Yea these are a great looking shoe no doubt. Hopefully i can share in the piece of the pie.

I can't say for certain about these, but I have 10 year old maize ones that haven't had a problem.
Okay thanks for the insight bro.
The 10 year old Maize ones had a synthetic plastic like material that is different than what is releasing this Saturday. The Jumpman on the back is metal, like the XIII's lows from '98. :smokin I haven't had any problems with the Jumpman on the '98 pairs.

0/3 so far. Xiii are my favorite model. Have all the high top and lows for the most part that dropped in 05. Praying for a call. Thought this was release was less hyped.

So I never enter raffles but did for this one randomly.   I won a FNL raffle, but I don't know if the ticket I have is the winning one, since I applied to 2 diff. FNL, and can't seem to find the other ticket.  Will I still be able to get the shoes with my ID or do I need the ticket?  Can't get a hold of the store to confirm, thanks for the help fam!

So I never enter raffles but did for this one randomly.   I won a FNL raffle, but I don't know if the ticket I have is the winning one, since I applied to 2 diff. FNL, and can't seem to find the other ticket.  Will I still be able to get the shoes with my ID or do I need the ticket?  Can't get a hold of the store to confirm, thanks for the help fam!

It depends on the store but most will require your ticket and ID. My brother won a pair before and I borrowed his ID and took his ticket to pick it up. It probably helped that we look a like. Some stores might let you slide. Hollar at them and said you accidentally lost your tix and if just your ID will work.

I'm gonna pass on these, I got the playoffs mids, and recently copped the hornets 13s low and also the bred 11s low...I gotta selective cuz too much heat dropping this month 
ohwell.gif

They opened a new Champs in the City were I office at, small town, Norman Ok, home of the Sooners, anyway I scooped the 11low infants this week and a couple AM's, got a chance to rally chop it up with the Store Mgr, it's FCFS and I can't sleep in and stroll in at noon but he'll keep a 12 for me on at release they get if I can make it before before open.

Right time right place.
Can't wait

Last edited:
No raffle call backs yet but So Cal usually calls back on Friday.  South Coast Plaza is FCFS but they open the time when i'm at the gym hooping. 
mean.gif

So I was at work in a meetting and my phone voice mail ring tone goes off and I was like **** why did my phone not vibrate, and check it. It was FTL and they left a message saying they pull my ticket. I call them back to confirm and they said yup to come in with my ticket and identify to pick up my kicks. I was like dam thank god you still hold my spot and they said usually they do but there was not another ticket after me to pull. So may be these are not really hype in Las Vegas. Might be a easy cop over hear.

Just got a call from HOH West Covina....Now I don't have to kill myself for missing that Shoe Palace call earlier :D

Congrats

So I was at work in a meetting and my phone voice mail ring tone goes off and I was like **** why did my phone not vibrate, and check it. It was FTL and they left a message saying they pull my ticket. I call them back to confirm and they said yup to come in with my ticket and identify to pick up my kicks. I was like dam thank god you still hold my spot and they said usually they do but there was not another ticket after me to pull. So may be these are not really hype in Las Vegas. Might be a easy cop over hear.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom