AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure on these 13 bred lows yet. Some pics they look great and others not so much. Dont want to make the same mistake i did on the 11 bred lows that are just sitting in the closet. I got the hornets and love those.

watch a few more video reviews, it helped with my decision. If I win a raffle, am for sure picking up a pair.

same here. I won a raffle with eblens too

My ticket won as well but they were out of my size 12 and 11.5 by then so I passed on getting an extra pair just to sell. I would have taken the aforementioned sizes so my buddy could have gotten a pair as we are the same size. What eblens didnyou win at?

My ticket won as well but they were out of my size 12 and 11.5 by then so I passed on getting an extra pair just to sell. I would have taken the aforementioned sizes so my buddy could have gotten a pair as we are the same size. What eblens didnyou win at?
bloomfield

Are these limited? The reason I ask is because a few stores in Las Vegas are not getting them and some of the HOH stores told me that they only have a few size run.

@MikeyCorleone  didn't have to use the "hittin the john" excuse but still had to step out of a meeting to take a call for a pair.  Very fortunate... 
smokin.gif
  a few good pairs releasing this year, but these are at the top for me personally

Might be safe to cancel online entries for that Shiekh branch.

I remember the debacle the Long Beach Shiekh went through for the Black/Red AJ13s last year, where they did in-store raffle for the sneakers but still had a code available for online entry.  People who were initially picked as winners for Long Beach online, were later sent an email saying they didn't win the 13s, but were offered a reservation for the Legend Blue 11s, which was the next Jordan release following the 13s.

No idea if Shiekh would compensate again like they did before.  But in case they do, the next upcoming releases are the AJ7 Champ Pack, the AJ11 Low Citrus (GS SIZES) both on 6/20; AJ1 Shattered Backboards 6/27. EDIT: Not even known if they're getting these models in.

Thanks for the heads up. And I forgot to mention I took that picture on the day I picked up the Chiago 1's. Maybe it was taken down. Just want everyone to be safe and not get screw over if they win at culver city.

I hope I get an e-mail [emoji]128515[/emoji]

Last edited:
So in other words no NDC online release = Hard cop

Now all the traffic will be focused on Eastbay and FNL.

I could be wrong but that's just the feeling i'm getting.

Last edited:
It wasn't hard with the pro stars even with NDC canceling. The interest in these seems low.

I won both of my raffles. I didn't answer one of the calls, because I just want one pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom