Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

I know the ones you told me haha. I trust your word on that, but just too many stories coming out about the these random restocks all around the country and seeing resellers pick it all up. I think I put it in the Smoke Grey thread, but I figure we should see that settle down when the shipments catch up and stores have their full stock for the actual release day.

IN for the GP PEs! Maybe even doubles! Easily a Top 3 XII cw (attainable) for me #flamesuiton

1. Playoff
2. Flu Game
3. Black/Yellow GPs

Back in April... and now into existence! :nthat:
Jordan XII - Black University Gold.png

Jordan XII - Black University Gold 2X.png

I LOVE THESE hence the 2X up! I'll treat one of them with the Mink Oil for the OG-esque look.

Alright so dumb question lol...but.....these are yellow right? Not Gold as described (university gold)? I have not seen them in person yet just pics. Just want to make sure im not colorblind here.

So how does this transaction even go down?
You just pay the retail price at the register then just slip the employee or manager $50?
Back in the day when i used to win releases at footstores
It seemed like everyone knew each other
All the employees and managers were always talking and chilling with the customers like they were high school buddies lol
Easy, cashapp, venmo etc.

The killer about this is that the manager or whomever doesn't have to sell the shoe..there are lines of people that want it.

My Villa order shipped yesterday... gonna have to have them held at the UPS store for me since I'm outta town for a week...

Has anyone purchased in store at Champs?

I got my pair from Champs via raffle.

Alright so dumb question lol...but.....these are yellow right? Not Gold as described (university gold)? I have not seen them in person yet just pics. Just want to make sure im not colorblind here.

Yes they are yellow.

I can accept that, I got more shoes than I need. I’m done paying retail. These won’t sellout unless they’re limited. Jays have cooled way off and the only ones that sellout are popular OGs and real limited shoes.

and yellow shoes aren’t popular like that. Yellow 5s and 14s didn’t sellout.

Everyone? Not my bank account

I don't know what you're doing for a living and it's not my business. I know people haven't worked in years getting it, I know people making six figures a year getting it.

And of course not EVERYONE is getting it but a lot of people are.

Like I said, awful AF1s and Reebok Questions that would have went on super clearance last year are selling out in seconds. FItteds are selling out now. People went back and bought mad old fitteds that have been sitting for a year or more.

So no, I didn't think these would sellout. Yellow 5s and 14s were more limited and didn't sell out. But there's a lot of free money right now so people buying up everything.

Hopped on SP for the incoming L right when the restock dropped, timer trick failed and of course the size 8 is blurred out now 15 min.... back to sleep to await more Ls from the next few random restocks smh

Back
Top Bottom