Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

Either these stores are getting low stock or you need like a million points in your account

Next worth while drop Im using a new account with 0 hs , because apparently long standing customers with buku points ,aint getting s#!+ from flx.

"W" FROM CHAMPS!!
Screenshot_20200723-171638_Champs Sports.jpg

damn straight L's across FTA and champs. No chance tomorrow on any of the sites unless you got bots. pulling the trigger on SX while it's low. Good luck y'all!

If FLX is going to be like this, I don’t see a way to buy shoes for retail. Haven’t got a W from SNKRS this year, raffles are overrun by bots, drops are impossible online. FLX is almost exclusively how I get shoes for retail, I’ve been pretty lucky with them this year so far but now that luck is running out...

It would be nice if these were really the finale for the tax ballers.. but Ls been rolling in since FLX started. And sites have been gettin cleaned out by bots before it even goes live. Bad thing is, as long as people keep paying resale, it’s not gonna change.

Someone is winning...... its just not us. Bots are definitely eating out there.

How would people with bots be picking the pairs up tho unless this is all rigged anyway? Everyone needs to provide ID. That can't be happening so much in every city that literally 98% of us are losing everything

Damn! Took L’s all from FL, FA, Finishline, Hibbet, & champs smh thought these were GR release. Hoping Nike tomorrow will be smooth since everyone going for those SB’s

How would people with bots be picking the pairs up tho unless this is all rigged anyway? Everyone needs to provide ID. That can't be happening so much in every city that literally 98% of us are losing everything

that’s assuming all stores make you show ID. I haven’t had to show my ID yet here at the footlocker I go to in Houston. Haven’t seen them ID check anyone.

Back
Top Bottom