Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

they just showed up on my iphone snkrs app.  i still havent been able to get a confirmed eastern time that these drop for the draw in comparison to the french 12s...and i have read the whole thread.

Wangz

200.gif

Last edited:
would a pair of these wings get me a moonrock straight up trade?

no i dont have them so dont pm me just wanted to know cuz im gonna attempt obviously

^ I was thinking a little smaller , these ,for Psny 12s +$300 on psny 12 holders end.

robin-leach-fame-games.jpg

"Champagne wishes & Caviar Dreams"

Last edited:
I'm entering the raffle because I actually like the colorway. I could care less about hype lol Wouldn't even be mad if I took L *shrugs*

Fakes are already out via fake education and it looks like they already found a way to make the scratch off paint feature.

Last edited:
Words cannot describe how much I want these..

But I can't even get a pair of NMD's...

If I get these (please, God) boy it will be lit. O will rock but never run the paint off, trying to keep it black and white for as long as possible. Joints remind me of piano keys :pimp:

Words cannot describe how much I want these..

But I can't even get a pair of NMD's...
NMDs can be had for retail or $20 above on twitter and other sites.

Don't let the "hype" fool you.

All gimmicks...and still everyone offing Yeezys and NMDs so they can cop these.

Fakes are already out via fake education and it looks like they already found a way to make the scratch off paint feature.

every UA/Fake pair i've seen had a section of the shoe's wings already exposed instead of all black. seen a couple videos of people trying to scratch the paint off and they couldn't, they also scratched some of the exposed wings and they started to chip. also this 

Just seen that wing print! It's beautiful and I thought they were dope before... if I did actually win I'd be so torn. Leave them as is or have the print showing?

Back
Top Bottom