Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Hoping this will be my first purchase of the year.  Crossing some fingers on this.  Always loved the playoff 12 cw and this having a good cause behind it with the charity aspect makes me want this shoe even more. 

..... of course the hype has some play to this as well lol

Hoping this will be my first purchase of the year.  Crossing some fingers on this.  Always loved the playoff 12 cw and this having a good cause behind it with the charity aspect makes me want this shoe even more. 

..... of course the hype has some play to this as well lol

you share the exact same sentiment as 4,363,217 people......... good luck. I mean I'm a positive outlook thinker but even I know when there is no positive outcome.

Man the only NDC raffle I ever won was for maroon 6s. Every other time FAIL!!! Last night for the Kobe 4s FAIL

Just saw Nike up that price to $225. Smh. And of course friends and families are numbered as well. If only a certain number is made, that is it.

^^ [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I bet i won't even be able to trade my DS playoff 12s for Wings straight up since they were a GR. Dudes probably be like, nah add on $300 to that. Hype is crazy.

Last edited:
Playoff 12s >>> Wings 12s
100% agree

id like to own the wings too tho 
nerd.gif

Question about The Draw

I keep hearing that for multiple entries, the information submitted has to be completely different.

Does that make it essentially 1 entry per household?

Question about The Draw

I keep hearing that for multiple entries, the information submitted has to be completely different.

Does that make it essentially 1 entry per household?

Multiple entries equal multiple L's

one entry, one L

So it just depends on how you want it served

i have struck out every kobe draw and ovo draw. I hope I get lucky on saturday. Good luck to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom