Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

I'll post my L notification now :wink: :lol:
hu4qx2.jpg

These guys really know how to market shoes. They made lots of mistakes last year and now they are going hard. The masters are still cool, but these are definitely more special. Will try like everyone else. I think I would leave them unexposed.

Stay in NMDs, leave these to those of us who live in the past and buy Jordans even when Yeezy jumped over him. 
grin.gif

So I've got a question. Supposedly these are supposed to be a SNKRS/NDC only release, but when cats like Foamer are getting pairs early, would you think that there might also be some specific places actually getting physical pairs?

Stay in NMDs, leave these to those of us who live in the past and buy Jordans even when Yeezy jumped over him. >D
Yeezy didn't jump over anything. If yeezys were mass produced like jordans hype would die but people still gonna rock jordans cause they stand for something. Yeezys just = $$$

So I've got a question. Supposedly these are supposed to be a SNKRS/NDC only release, but when cats like Foamer are getting pairs early, would you think that there might also be some specific places actually getting physical pairs?
i think the better question is....if foamer has pair # 6,743, does that mean theres now only 11,999 pairs available now?

i think the better question is....if foamer has pair # 6,743, does that mean theres now only 11,999 pairs available now?
no theres actually a lot less... if he got a pair then you know other celebs and athlets under JB got pairs too

thats unless they have special pairs that dont dip in to the 12k

My theory is that they're are pairs that are not numbered or not included in the 12,000 pairs. Think about it.

no theres actually a lot less... if he got a pair then you know other celebs and athlets under JB got pairs too

thats unless they have special pairs that dont dip in to the 12k
haha as if our chances werent bad enough already
laugh.gif

he showed his pair is #6743. u telling me theres another 6743 gonna be up for raffle? lol
Friends and Family pairs don't nessarily have to be numbered is what i'm trying to say.
ok but in my question i referenced him specifically having a numbered pair tho. im not talking about friends and family and unnumbered pairs. if he has a numbered pair and there are others out there with early numbered pairs as well, then that will make this upcomming saturday even worse. might only be a few pairs but still ya know?

I know this guy from Twitter that I follow, has a Nike sale account he's getting them

what if there is really no set number of pairs and it's just a ploy for JB? I know all the proceeds are supposedly going to the Wings Foundation, but what if they are only taking the money from 12k pairs but really released 24k or more and just left the number stitched at 12k?......... who is really gonna double check if someone else out there has the same numbered pair as them?

I DON'T REALLY BELIEVE THIS, ONLY POSTED FOR DEBATE AND MAYBE A RUMOR STARTER! :tongue:

Thinking of installing the app on my other phone so I could have one phone tryongnto enter the raffle and the other trying to get the French blues

Wonder what the size run will be now. Nike Twitter has been saying all along that it is 8-12, 13, 14, but now the launch page says 7-13, 14, 15, 16.

Back
Top Bottom