Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

NMDs can be had for retail or $20 above on twitter and other sites.

Don't let the "hype" fool you.

All gimmicks...and still everyone offing Yeezys and NMDs so they can cop these.

Don't assume it's hype that I want something with low numbers. Playoff 12's are my favorite Jordan. Anything that's similar I will naturally like it.

I was told by a nike rep today ,that the email notification, if u was to win the draft ,can take up to 24hrs.

Can anybody who won these type of drafts , confirm that?

I was told by a nike rep today ,that the email notification, if u was to win the draft ,can take up to 24hrs.

Can anybody who won these type of drafts , confirm that?

I didn't get my L confirmation for the Kobe 4 until like 2 pm (PST) today

Words cannot describe how much I want these..

But I can't even get a pair of NMD's...

I have of the NMD Tokyos and theyre not all that impressive. The non PK NMDs remind me of a adidas roshe. I havent had a PK version to compare the comfort to

These are looking like a $1500 resell. Go eBay search them, I'd trade yeezys for these. If I had a pair [emoji]128517[/emoji]

NMDs can be had for retail or $20 above on twitter and other sites.

Don't let the "hype" fool you.

All gimmicks...and still everyone offing Yeezys and NMDs so they can cop these.
Why in the world would you try to trade Yeezys for these lol
there will be a few people that are willing to pay $1500 for these.  then the price will dip to $600 or below.  just my opinion.  

and I will be looking to trade my yeezy 350s or 750s for these. why, because I don’t even like yeezys like that.  I just buy them when the opportunity presents itself, for times like these.  plus Kanye is starting to irk me in a major way.  he used to be cool when he was just a rapper/producer.  now he’s a lame to me

there will be a few people that are willing to pay $1500 for these.  then the price will dip to $600 or below.  just my opinion.  
and I will be looking to trade my yeezy 350s or 750s for these. why, because I don’t even like yeezys like that.  I just buy them when the opportunity presents itself, for times like these.  plus Kanye is starting to irk me in a major way.  he used to be cool when he was just a rapper/producer.  now he’s a lame to me

The cash you could get for your Yeezys would be more than these are worth... Just saying.

The cash you could get for your Yeezys would be more than these are worth... Just saying.

750s yes
350s probably even

Don't assume it's hype that I want something with low numbers. Playoff 12's are my favorite Jordan. Anything that's similar I will naturally like it.

I was talking about nmds and adidas in general.

I'm with you on the 12 model.

@riceneggs...same with me. Just sold pb 2.0 for a stack yesterday in preparation for the L I'm taking with these.

Amen. Kanye is a tool.  I buy the kicks to resell to suckers

I was talking about nmds and adidas in general.

I'm with you on the 12 model.

@riceneggs...same with me. Just sold pb 2.0 for a stack yesterday in preparation for the L I'm taking with these.

I don't know man, I fell in love with the NMD at first glance. I guess the reason why I'm disappointed is that I figured they would at least still be in a few stores considering they're making a ton of colorways. I was the only person checking for these in LA at the beginning of the year, but I don't **** with these "Consortium" shops or whatever.

so do i have to sit around and wait on twitter or is there a certain time the link will drop off of twitter
its a SNKRS app release only, they will be available to put in for raffle from 10am to 1030am tomorrow and then they will let you know if you won via email and give you a certain amount of time to buy.

^ Actually the draw is for an hour, from 10-11 EST, and if you are picked, I believe they charge your card instantly if you win.

^ Actually the draw is for an hour, from 10-11 EST, and if you are picked, I believe they charge your card instantly if you win.
oh so when you put in for it you have to provide a card i guess, and an hour ok cool beans! GL everyone

Back
Top Bottom