Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

and maybe I'm reading it wrong, but in the movie he wore #23 so the '00 pair and the '09 pair are "more accurate" in that they have 23 on the heel.  He wore #45 for about 5 minutes lol so these are more of a PE....I'm just trying to clarify what I am reading here.  Again....JB reps controlling us all.  Thinking we are getting "Space Jams" but we are really getting "Space Jam colorway with a PE tab."   So if we were to get a purplish jumpman with a 23 heel...they would be REAL SPACEJAMS.  Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here, I'm just trying to clarify all of this...lol.  No matter how you break it down, chaos will start around Oct./Nov and there will be some upset people come Christmas time.  Same/different shoe.....same madness.  
This guy gets it.

People should call them whatever they want to call them and not worry about what other people are calling them.

Getting angry over the use of a certain nickname for a shoe is one of the dumbest things i've ever seen on this forum.

(Not speaking of this thread, but in general)
Its not about the nickname, its about people complaining that they don't look exactly like the 'space jams' when the shoe they're referencing is the one he wore in that series against the Magic in 1995. The one I've been waiting for for 20 years.

When people think 'Space Jams' they think blue Jumpman and clear sole. The whole point Im trying to make is that they weren't thinking about the movie when they decided to release this shoe so don't expect it to have anything to do with it. Its just another one of the rare PEs they're checking off the list and it looks spot on. 

When people realize that then maybe we can start talking about the rest of the potential releases we'll see that reference the other PEs he wore throughout his career, like those Air Ships. 

Last edited:
Its not about the nickname, its about people complaining that they don't look exactly like the 'space jams' when the shoe they're referencing is the one he wore in that series against the Magic in 1995. The one I've been waiting for for 20 years.

When people think 'Space Jams' they think blue Jumpman and clear sole. The whole point Im trying to make is that they weren't thinking about the movie when they decided to release this shoe so don't expect it to have anything to do with it. Its just another one of the rare PEs they're checking off the list and it looks spot on. 

When people realize that then maybe we can start talking about the rest of the potential releases we'll see that reference the other PEs he wore throughout his career. 
Dog you were the one that started the whole nick name thing we all having fun with it lol. "Its not about nick name. Baaaa please. Its going to be nice tho and we understand. Im glad your getting what you waited for. Hopefully theres more PEs. I think we will see more because with adidas and the yeezy, the ultra boost, everything else..jordan is going to have to go in their bag of tricks soon

People should call them whatever they want to call them and not worry about what other people are calling them.

Getting angry over the use of a certain nickname for a shoe is one of the dumbest things i've ever seen on this forum.

(Not speaking of this thread, but in general)

When people realize that then maybe we can start talking about the rest of the potential releases we'll see that reference the other PEs he wore throughout his career. 

Except you're the only one complaining about the nickname and are the one who started all of this :lol: Get over it. Everyone else has just been saying that they don't like the sole or some other aspect of the shoe, which is perfectly fine regardless of what the name is or what the shoe is based off of.

Last edited:
Dog you were the one that started the whole nick name thing we all having fun with it lol. "Its not about nick name. Baaaa please. Its going to be nice tho and we understand. Im glad your getting what you waited for. Hopefully theres more PEs. I think we will see more because with adidas and the yeezy, the ultra boost, everything else..jordan is going to have to go in their bag of tricks soon
Dog, go back and see that it started with some dude complaining about the blue sole not looking like the Space

Jams.

Last edited:
Except you're the only one complaining about the nickname and are the one who started all of this :lol: Get over it. Everyone else has just been saying that they don't like the sole or some other aspect of the shoe, which is perfectly fine regardless of what the name is or what the shoe is based off of.
Nobody complaining over here. You must have me confused with your concord/ DMP friend. [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Dog, go back and see that it started with some dude complaining about the blue sole not looking like the Space
Jams.

He said he didn't like the sole of the shoe and that he preferred the clear sole from the Jams, after which you went on your rant about why these shouldn't be called Space Jams, then everything else followed, and here we are. Again, get over it. People can call them Space Jams if they want to or complain about the blue sole if they want to.

You must have me confused with your concord/ DMP friend. [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Man that was something else though :lol: Still don't see how you're going to say you don't like Jordan 11s, but then list 3 colorways you like :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm in for two of these. Hopefully, I can come through with the clutchness. These and the banned 1s have me the most excited this year. Since I got a pair of WC 4s, I believe anything is possible.

He said he didn't like the sole of the shoe and that he preferred the clear sole from the Jams, after which you went on your rant about why these shouldn't be called Space Jams, then everything else followed, and here we are. Again, get over it. People can call them Space Jams if they want to or complain about the blue sole if they want to.
Man that was something else though :lol: Still don't see how you're going to say you don't like Jordan 11s, but then list 3 colorways you like :rofl:
That whole convo was wild

-Jordan Brand is marketing them as the "Space Jams"
-The Masses, including most "shoe heads", will refer to them as the 2016 "Space Jams".
-No, they were not in the Movie... But neither were a lot of the vairants/PE's/Samples that we've seen, yet still refer to them as Space Jams.
-The only reason we're getting a shoe closer to MJ's worn PE's is because JB is pushing that "Remastered" campaign and they have to justify that $220+tax price tag... But I ain't complaining, because I love what I'm seeing and hearing about the shoe thus far.

View media item 2051961
View media item 2051963

I'm not going to argue with people who are incapable of seeing the big picture. They're releasing the rare game worn PE models, that's what this shoe is a tribute to. The 1995 playoffs. Just like how they released the shoe Mike wore between the 1 and 2. Its got nothing to do with space jam. And to the hero saying he wore the black Concord in the movie (AKA the shoe this thread is about) as you can clearly see, there is a 45 on the back. That should be the one thing that indicates what they're referencing with this shoe. 

They're releasing this shoe, finally. It's an all new release. Its not the Space Jam XI III. Stop being so simple.
dumbest **** ive read all day :lol: [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

do you realize that da only reason da space jams changed from 23 to 45 is cuz his 23 number was still retired?

da space jam colorway was created, and established..then da number was changed to 45... doesn't change da fact that they're still space jams.

chitown X's wit 45 dont change names because on one release we got da actual PE release, and on da prior release nike decided to not do that.

same with V's etc.

-Jordan Brand is marketing them as the "Space Jams"
-The Masses, including most "shoe heads", will refer to them as the 2016 "Space Jams".
-No, they were not in the Movie... But neither were a lot of the vairants/PE's/Samples that we've seen, yet still refer to them as Space Jams.
-The only reason we're getting a shoe closer to MJ's worn PE's is because JB is pushing that "Remastered" campaign and they have to justify that $220+tax price tag... But I ain't complaining, because I love what I'm seeing and hearing about the shoe thus far.

i mean they're freaking retroing da damn tune squad jersey for da kicks... :lol:

i dont remember MJs OG shoe being that blue in the sole..even in the OG pic it looks clearer.. guess they cant get everything right as we know..its not as big of a difference as the columbia and legend sole... the all star columbias were clear ice blue and that legend blue was milk blue..i guess we will have to see..

Last edited:
i dont remember MJs OG shoe being that blue in the sole..even in the OG pic it looks clearer.. guess they cant get everything right as we know..its not as big of a difference as the columbia and legend sole... the all star columbias were clear ice blue and that legend blue was milk blue..i guess we will have to see..

So that earlier pic was official and that's what the soles looking like?

DUN DUN DUN. WAIT. are the legend blues and columbias....the same shoe. ill shut up now [emoji]128373[/emoji][emoji]128373[/emoji][emoji]128373[/emoji][emoji]128373[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Come on these are space jams :lol:
Whether they put the 23, 45 or a goddamn 99 on them joints it won't change the colorway

Jordan Brand is marketing the shoe as "space jams"

Says who?

k4xpb5.jpg

:smh: :lol: @ trying to relitigate space jam kicks 20 years after da fact

Last edited:
So is the concensus that the only difference is the number on the back?

Space Jam - 23
Playoff worn pair - 45

The 00 Jams had Jumpman Jam on tongue tag. 09 Jams did not.

Thread is lit already? It's only June. Pretty sure arguments and banning will only get worse. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom