Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

DUN DUN DUN. WAIT. are the legend blues and columbias....the same shoe. ill shut up now [emoji]128373[/emoji][emoji]128373[/emoji][emoji]128373[/emoji][emoji]128373[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

YES

glasses.gif

One reason why the metallic 5s thread hasn't been chaos ridden is because people aren't posing every new "early pic" from fake retailers like swish(For The most part). I think people in this thread should have the same restraint with posting early gm ua pics. It's only June, photos of real pairs won't be out for months

Last edited:
Early pics always gonna get posted

Don't matter who it is

It gives us something to talk about :nerd:
unless it posted by someone like Marz, then it becomes a problem and posts get deleted right? NT logic is something else.

Might just unsub until September or October :rofl:

Last edited:
Don't try to understand what goes on in my mind. I'm different. To ME the shoes are different. Period. The first time I ever saw Jordan was in the movie space jam and I couldn't help but become interested. I was all of maybe 1 or 2 but I vividly remember the movie. Then my brother came home one Saturday with them on his feet in 01 and it was love at first sight. That's why the jams make the cut. My first time actually watching Jordan play a game was a replay of the 1996 all star game in 03. I was eight at the time and I was starting to grow out of watching cartoons all day and started watching sports. I saw the Columbia's on my favorite person's feet and fell in love again. The shoe was majestic TO ME. You just can't go wrong with an all white shoe. That's why the Columbia's make the cut. The DMPs make the cut because they were apart of the first pack I had ever owned as a collector. I really only wanted the 6s at first, but when I got the shoe in hand I really liked how they looked. The height on the patent actually looked good, unlike all other 11s I had seen at that point in time. And I felt that they really separated themselves from the concords. Because you guys are right, the concords are stylistically a great shoe. But they are basic as all hell. I mean the only other color that's not black and white is on the bottom. And the shoe is named after it. Lmao that's comical. Plus I'm a fiend for gold. Its my favorite thing to accessorize when I wear my kicks so that's a immediate hit TO ME.

View media item 145564

Fam spent all night typing that and I can't understand anything typed :rofl:

Based off the first 3-5 line, it sounds like bruh was giving you his life story and why he loves these "jams."

Seriously,I think he's explaining his reasoning behind the surname he gives these XIs.

Since they're apparently giving us a more OG shape & look, I wonder if they'll complete the package and give us one of these boxes…

View media item 2053095
12's already coming in the Orange/Black/Brown boxes :nerd:

Hopefully, we get an OG Concord inspired box. Like the '95 samples had, also. I'll be happy with the Orange/Black/Brown box though.

I know they're aged, but the PL cut on the OG Columbias...

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Repped kennmo08 kennmo08 !!!

Last edited:

Hopefully, we get an OG Concord inspired box. Like the '95 samples had, also. I'll be happy with the Orange/Black/Brown box though.

I know they're aged, but the PL cut on the OG Columbias...

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Repped kennmo08 kennmo08 !!!

The orange/black eco painted boxes were simply standard Nike boxes back in 1996. NIKE kept using them until 2000 when they switched to the bright orange boxes. Jordan brand as established in late 1997 introduced the silver boxes with the red jumpman then switched to the silver/black ones with Jordan's face on it which lasted until 2004.

Based off the first 3-5 line, it sounds like bruh was giving you his life story and why he loves these "jams."

Seriously,I think he's explaining his reasoning behind the surname he gives these XIs.

What he said was cool, he should've just separated it into paragraphs.

I hate slide out boxes and all the stupid OD wrapping that comes with it :smh: :smh:

I tossed everything away minus the plastic cover and box

Word ogmcmxcii ogmcmxcii , they super OD'd it on the 2014 Columbias. It's a new era for JB, so I think they should leave that in the past... And give us something different.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom