Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

It's about time someone who doesn't bash my opinion, I am looking but I just see prices of 400+ I like the shape and toe box on the 2000, and don't get me started on the 09 pair I had them
Those were horrible
That's probably about right, I paid 320 during the summer for the ogs

If you don't lick your pair when you get them
You not a real sneaker connoisseur

How you gonna know if it's good glue they using if you don't sample taste the product and get a buzz?

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I don't think licking the glue will get you a good buzz, I believe inhaling the fumes will do the job.

Incidentally, I still have some 2012 Military Blue 4's that will knock you over if you open the box and take a good whiff...

Last edited:
when everyone is wearing them put on the ogs so mfs give you the stink face because they think you wearing fakes

If you don't lick your pair when you get them
You not a real sneaker connoisseur

How you gonna know if it's good glue they using if you don't sample taste the product and get a buzz?
you have to be some teenager or some over 35 hypebeast if serious [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Probably not when it comes to shoes. It's more weird to see 20 people wearing the same shirt than a pair of shoes.

Last edited:
guess I'm different, I'd rather you wear the same shirt than shoe as me

Last edited:
In high school, i thought the shoe made the outfit. Now I believe the shoes should only compliment the outfit and that the shirt/sweater/jacket/pants make the outfit

Last edited:
Don't care

Yea at this point idc. I've been like that in the past. But now I'm like "damn I wish I had my concords and breds" regardless of anything they're classic. And TBH I have enough kicks that I don't have to touch these for months.

Might cop these in 10.5, my true size is 10 but my 2009 pair was 10.5 ahs fit perfectly. Plus 10.5 is usually cheaper

Back
Top Bottom