Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

what happened with the infrareds?

6s bottomed out resell wise before columbias dropped. Once everyone got their gift of flights and columbias...those who held on to their infrareds came up.

a lot of people rather have 11s. Like you said...a lot of people can only pick one $220 shoe

11s don't insta-sellout anymore. Nike can't be having negative media attention anymore. If u are in at release time u should be able to cop
laugh.gif
, You shall be remembered in 14 days

Go to the adidas thread with that nonsense.

Every xi this year has sold out instantly in major cities where it matters. I don't care that some middle America mall has pairs, or when people say there's still size 16-18...they're sitting.

Never said they were going to sit. Just said they should be coppable

Never said they were going to sit. Just said they should be coppable
This is what i meant by no leg work. Meaning there may be enough pairs where i can wake up hop on SNKRs or other sites and get them. Unless nike is doing a draw online. 220 is steep though

$220 pretty steep around this time of the year so people had to make a choice between Space Jams & TB3 which was an easy choice lol

Moms and Pops store near me has a full size range of these, I copped me 2 pairs to get it out the way. They just opened in August so nobody knows about them [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

i was in for these til i saw the release date was the 10th a week after the 9's........wow jordan lol new j's drop every week, crazy

pockets like 

Back
Top Bottom