Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Not wanting to buy a shoe because everyone has it is being insecure...just like only buying rare, limited shoes is insecure. Has nothing to do with wanting to be different. Being "different" is organic, not a thought process.
This is the cold, hard truth whether anyone wants to admit it.

This is far from the truth.

You could even make an argument the opposite way.

"You buy shoes everyone has because you're insecure"
agreed I didn't think wanting to be different was a sign of insecurity, the movies always say comformity is the sign of insecurity, d amn you Hollywood
p.s. according to the interview stay away from n. korea
the argument could be made the other way but consider this, i want to buy the space jams and i won't care if i see my neighbor, mailman, dog walker, or congressmen wearing because i don't feel i am competing with Any of them. There is someone buying in order to be cool. There's someone not buying to be cooler than the next person. And there's someone buying because they like the shoe, not the vanity or lack there of.

Last edited:
This is far from the truth.

You could even make an argument the opposite way.

"You buy shoes everyone has because you're insecure"

No one has said "I'm buying because everyone has them" this is strictly in regards to the op and those like him who base purchases on that thought process

the argument could be made the other way but consider this, i want to buy the space jams and i won't care if i see my neighbor, mailman, dog walker, or congressmen wearing because i don't feel i am competing with Any of them. There is someone buying in order to be cool. There's someone not buying to be cooler than the next person. And there's someone buying because they like the shoe, not the vanity or lack there of.

That's fine. But if you didn't want them because your neighbor, mailman etc are wearing the same thing I understand too.

you guys are reaching, where did anyone write they won't be purchasing because everyone is purchasing, he only said it sucks everyone is going to be wearing these

What's with all this crying ??? 
You're 10-1.
613633316-e1476068169623.jpg

anyone know if snkrs lets you add promo codes? might as well use my whopping 10% on these 

not having on the same shoes as another person, wearing different shoes

Last edited:
not having on the same shoes as another person, wearing different shoes

That's not being different. That's being conscious of what others are wearing.

Being different HAS to be organic. I enjoyed some rock and alternative music in high school but it wasn't me, so to leave hip hop and r&b because everyone was listening to it would be forced.

They're a mass produced product. Buy because you want to not because someone else does or doesn't.

That's issue with kids and adults since social media came about....everyone wants validation from strangers

Yall really talmbout wearing the same shoes as another person? Yall realize they're not releasing just one pair right? 1st world problems.

I'm filling out every raffle I can, need these in my life to complete the year... I missed the 72-10s... Hope you guys are right about decently easy cop :tongue:

I have never raffled for any shoe except online raffles.. tired of wasting gas money.. this shoe looks obtainable if you really want it.. not easy but not too hard.. im hopping for a W on the FA app.. i was gonna pass at first.. but the shoe being more true to the og pair with the nike insole and higher patent leather cut.. makes me think.. we will see when the time comes.

These are a massive general release

Spoke to a Nike rep today(niketown)

They are doing fcfs because the amount of pairs they have are absurd

Footlocker family of stores is on the juice with how many are being allocated lol

And as always keep in my this is he New York New Jersey area I'm referring to although I expect everywhere to be flooded

True blue(navy lol) 3's are sitting and are not as mass produced

If you can't get these at retail

You suck

Period

I can't even see how it will be possible to not obtain this unless your like a 12.5 or size 18 or something lol

These are a massive general release

Spoke to a Nike rep today(niketown)

They are doing fcfs because the amount of pairs they have are absurd

Footlocker family of stores is on the juice with how many are being allocated lol

And as always keep in my this is he New York New Jersey area I'm referring to although I expect everywhere to be flooded

True blue(navy lol) 3's are sitting and are not as mass produced

If you can't get these at retail

You suck

Period

I can't even see how it will be possible to not obtain this unless your like a 12.5 or size 18 or something lol
Thank you for confirming that these will be as easy to obtain as a bag of Cheetos at AM/PM  
nthat.gif

Last edited:
VAMPS INFO SOUNDS REASSURING.. HOPING TO GET 1 PAIR FOR ME AND 1 FOR MY LIL BRO.. HOPEFULLY ON DISCO.. IF NOT RETAIL ON MAX

Back
Top Bottom