Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Trying to figure out if I should get these or just get my 09's sole iced. These are looking good!

It's going to be difficult to just go with one pair of these. $450 during the holidays tho :smh:

After my costly experience with my 2011s, I'm done with paying big bucks for sneakers. I'm gonna just wait it out until the release date. If it happens at $250 or less, then fine, if not, MJ can keep them.

Last edited:
I will say nightwings pair probably the closest to the original than all the other early pics so far.  Its interesting just by how the shoe is positioned can spark so many responses.  I like the super high cut actually but it looks like they tryin to get it as close as possible to the original.  Just hope they don't over do it with the blue sole.  Blue tint, not blue.  Jordan 11s are so inconsistent with their patent cut anyways.  Been like that since 95.

I will say nightwings pair probably the closest to the original than all the other early pics so far.  Its interesting just by how the shoe is positioned can spark so many responses.  I like the super high cut actually but it looks like they tryin to get it as close as possible to the original.  Just hope they don't over do it with the blue sole.  Blue tint, not blue.  Jordan 11s are so inconsistent with their patent cut anyways.  Been like that since 95.
This. i've seen OG pairs with patent cut comparable to recent 11's. 

my final verdict is that, if the pairs all come like nightwings pair, I'll be more than pleased. These are more consistent with the og than previous 11s
So much [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'll always stay away From the concords. I know the breds cause madness but the concord 11s are literally the most hyped Jordan ever by a long SHOT. I'm good with the jams
​  Funny how things change over time.  Concords, no one wanted em then.  Mall in Indianapolis was nuts over the breds when they first dropped.  Wasn't there in person, but I actually saved the newspaper clip of the disturbance it created.  Don't have it now.  By the way I wanted them concords, mom said start cutting grass.  Needless to say landscaping became my first job. 

​  Funny how things change over time.  Concords, no one wanted em then.  Mall in Indianapolis was nuts over the breds when they first dropped.  Wasn't there in person, but I actually saved the newspaper clip of the disturbance it created.  Don't have it now.  By the way I wanted them concords, mom said start cutting grass.  Needless to say landscaping became my first job. 

This is what funded most of my shoes when I was younger.

MJs shoes were inconsistent also.  Some were high cut blue tint, some lower cut not low with clear sole.  Just look at the 100ft rim commercial.  Compared to the released pairs in 95.  That whole 95-96 season we all know he had new shoes every game.  Own hundreds of magazines, photos, mj cards.  Wish I could do that whole picture thing you all do but I'm stupid or something cant figure out.

can't wait to see the get$$Boyz after this release.

bred release wasn't bad at all.

CONCORd madness is what made the news on a national level

I just hope the robberies and killings stop. It's easy for folks who've never experienced out our just seen it on the news to Joe about and or not think it's a serious problem.

I'm hoping for no violence over these more than i am that I'll even be able to get a pair

Last edited:
I have OG Concords and Black and Red's, and this is the closest retro I've seen to the OG height by a landslide. Even 01's didn't come this close. Kudos to JB

These are def not bad like the 2009 pair. The pl almost touches the midsole

1996 almost looks identical to new retro
2009 pair is scust. I am so done with OCD perfectionism. Not perfect, but at least they are listening to consumer demands. We went a decade without JB giving af

Last edited:
Never had the chance to get 11s so hope I can get this. Does anyone know if there will be any 11 lows releasing soon? I may have to hope for those.

Back
Top Bottom