Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

as of right now that's supposed to be the main way you can tell if theu are real..I'm sure China will fix that asap now tho since it's exposed
Just buy from retail location or online when they release its not that hard to get. Don't understand y people want to take chances with a general release

So let me get this right, we base authenticity on whether the shoes trees are wrapped in a certain way with tissue paper. What is next, whether the laces are uneven.  Just asking, thanks

"Good" Fakes/GM are too on point these days, and we are too proud to admit that Fakes are Real or Real are Fakes lol

Last edited:
The early GM fakes could not hold a candle to the retail pairs noghtwing has. From the really high PL cut, to the ridiculously blue outsole, and to good to be true non banana toe box, fakes are always trash IMO

These look exactly how i knew they'd look. I knew ya l that ugly patent leather from the first early pairs wouldnt be the final product even though a lot of y'all were defending it.

Not too high but also not too low
These will be had
Now these look perfect. PL looks correct versus the fakes/GM's. 

Can anyone post a side by side comparison pic of the early pairs vs the pair above?  Seems like this PL cut is lower and more similar to the 2009 mold (which is what I like) so defintely an improvement.  Still gonna pass because I just don't wear 11s really anymore.  

as of right now that's supposed to be the main way you can tell if theu are real..I'm sure China will fix that asap now tho since it's exposed

If China don't fix it any resellers can just open it up and wrapped that tree.

Wonder if Nike will move JB's manufacturing to Mexico for automation soon? This will Definitely fix the supply and demand issue with faster product release. Hopefully shutting down and closing out some of the fake factories.

Last edited:
How will these fit? With the 2014 low concords, I fit an even 12 and with the 2011 concords, I fit a 12.5. Hopefully these will fit like the 2014 concords, a 12?

early fake pair gm ua

Nightwing's retail pair
The reason why I said they look about the same is the leather cut of both shoes meets at the third lace hoop while the marquee sole pair doesn't. Also the dip between the bottom two lace hoops are about in the same spot compared to the marquee sole pair. Third, the marquee sole pair has the highest patent leather cut compared to the other two. 

Last edited:
The reason why I said they look about the same is the leather cut of both shoes meets at the third lace hoop while the marquee sole pair doesn't. Also the dip between the bottom two lace hoops are about in the same spot compared to the marquee sole pair. Third, the marquee sole pair has the highest patent leather cut compared to the other two. 
no

​Confused as well what does that mean?  To answer the question yo munch, I really don't know but safe might be a half size up.

Come to think of it, there's a sneaker shop here in Brooklyn who will be getting these a few weeks earlier than the release dates. Me and the owner are cool. I will ask him to try a couple of pairs on before I buy. I just want to be on the safe side. 8)

​Confused as well what does that mean?  To answer the question yo munch, I really don't know but safe might be a half size up.

Come to think of it, there's a sneaker shop here in Brooklyn who will be getting these a few weeks earlier than the release dates. Me and the owner are cool. I will ask him to try a couple of pairs on before I buy. I just want to be on the safe side. 8)
no way we can tell you how they'll fit you plus we don't have them

Not sure if it was addressed but is the jumpman on the retail pair supposed to be royal blue or concord? Looks royal in the pics.

Not sure if it was addressed but is the jumpman on the retail pair supposed to be royal blue or concord? Looks royal in the pics.
​They do look royal in some pics. Think lighting may be reason.  They will be concord purple.

Back
Top Bottom