Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Can we just get back to anticipating and enjoying a release that's coming more than this real- fake s--t.  When I first started following Niketalk, pics would come out and people would go nuts about whether they liked them on not.  Or if they were buying or not.  Pics of past games or personal pics from their childhood that reminded them of good times.  That sh-t seems long gone nowadays.  People just being excited about THE SHOES.  I remember when people here actually liked pics of early shoes without arguments.  Wheres Ijapino when you need him.  Its not about post counts or reps, its about the shoes and the memories or joy that you get from them.  That seems lost now

Can we just get back to anticipating and enjoying a release that's coming more than this real- fake s--t.  When I first started following Niketalk, pics would come out and people would go nuts about whether they liked them on not.  Or if they were buying or not.  Pics of past games or personal pics from their childhood that reminded them of good times.  That sh-t seems long gone nowadays.  People just being excited about THE SHOES.  I remember when people here actually liked pics of early shoes without arguments.  Wheres Ijapino when you need him.  Its not about post counts or reps, its about the shoes and the memories or joy that you get from them.  That seems lost now

Where have you been the past few years? It's been all about resell and secret pm groups.

We're old farts.

I never said UN sells or sold fakes. I'm saying be cautious.

It's not even about early. stores receive shoes early but to my knowledge no retailer has them yet. But I know nothing. It's not like I gave everyone the RO release date or anything. I'll take my 2013 join date and keep info to myself. I'll let the guy from Michigan speak on west coast goings on in the shoe world. He's the leading authority on legit xis.

No one said stores have stock?

He got them how he got them

I could care less if they are fake or not because I don't buy them from and probably never will unless they selling **** for retail

But I'm willing to put money on them being 1000% legit since you're talking smack like you know but you're only proof is "stores don't have em in stock"

How are the shoes fake? That's the only question that needs to be answer at this moment moving forward.

No one said stores have stock?

He got them how he got them

I could care less if they are fake or not because I don't buy them from and probably never will unless they selling **** for retail

But I'm willing to put money on them being 1000% legit since you're talking smack like you know but you're only proof is "stores don't have em in stock"

How are the shoes fake? That's the only question that needs to be answer at this moment moving forward.

You tell me slam dunk space?

They posted that they copped from a legit source

People calling them legit from comparing to fakes but everyone calling them fake are just saying they because they have em early, they can't point out why they are fake :nerd:

Thy have also received toddlers 350 early and beluga v2 early and those were legit :nerd: they also received Breds a little early as well.

Now is it possible for them to receive fakes? Of course, people get fooled and scammed all the time. But with their track record and until someone says how and why they are fake, I'll stick with them being legit.

That's my view on it

Everybody who try to pass real as fake always get them from a legit source tbh.

you stay in Michigan, you know 0, zilch, nada about shoes. You've only bought 1 shoe your whole NT career. 

Plus, you duped NTers into buying fakes whether you admit it or not. #NTEVERFORGETS.

Only pairs that are real are direct from Nike. Nightwings pair came from JB brand themselves.
Really whats the backstory of nightwing? He got da hook ups?

I respect NW, but that Widow Peak really kills me. I can't believe that the pair is Legit whenever I see that Widow Peak.

Come on

Do you think by now widow peak will be present on a Space Jam 11?

This widow peak were not there from the Breds 2012 upto the 7210 2016

Real late 
laugh.gif

The Carbon Fiber shank in those Urban Necessities Pics prove those Space Jams are 100% fake.

Stay away.

But I know nothing.

But UN is legit.

@zzyz go play knowledgeable in another thread.

I have to watch what I say because I was threatened with a law suit for defamation from a couple of owners because of what I say here. I'm not hiding in real life but they run to lawyers when I post anything online lol

I have to watch what I say because I was threatened with a law suit for defamation from a couple of owners because of what I say here. I'm not hiding in real life but they run to lawyers when I post anything online lol

I had to look it up.
Law.com

defamation

n. the act of making untrue statements about another which damages his/her reputation. If the defamatory statement is printed or broadcast over the media it is libel and, if only oral, it is slander. Public figures, including officeholders and candidates, have to show that the defamation was made with malicious intent and was not just fair comment. Damages for slander may be limited to actual (special) damages unless there is malice. Some statements such as an accusation of having committed a crime, having a feared disease or being unable to perform one's occupation are called libel per se or slander per se and can more easily lead to large money awards in court and even punitive damage recovery by the person harmed. Most states provide for a demand for a printed retraction of defamation and only allow a lawsuit if there is no such admission of error.

I would probably assume that your not a malicious person..... So feel free to post your mind. Set your self free.... :wink:

View media item 2208676
The carbon fiber above lacks the clarity and consistency that real authorized pairs actually have.

The carbon fiber is the hardest material for the fake-makers to duplicate to the T.

Here's a pic of the detail that a real carbon fiber shank should look like (from concord 11 Low's):

View media item 2208684

Last edited:
I had to look it up.
Law.com

defamation

n. the act of making untrue statements about another which damages his/her reputation. If the defamatory statement is printed or broadcast over the media it is libel and, if only oral, it is slander. Public figures, including officeholders and candidates, have to show that the defamation was made with malicious intent and was not just fair comment. Damages for slander may be limited to actual (special) damages unless there is malice. Some statements such as an accusation of having committed a crime, having a feared disease or being unable to perform one's occupation are called libel per se or slander per se and can more easily lead to large money awards in court and even punitive damage recovery by the person harmed. Most states provide for a demand for a printed retraction of defamation and only allow a lawsuit if there is no such admission of error.

I would probably assume that your not a malicious person..... So feel free to post your mind. Set your self free.... :wink:

50/50, lol.

Back
Top Bottom