Air Jordan 11 Retro Platinum Tint/Sail-University Red October 27 2018

20181027_114308.jpg

Way better in person than pics.

BC 3s were my only Jordan cop this year.

Don’t care for cords. Cords look good, just feel goofy when wearing them.

Bred 4s next years.

Then see y’all in 2020.

BC 3s were my only Jordan cop this year.

Don’t care for cords. Cords look good, just feel goofy when wearing them.

Bred 4s next years.

Then see y’all in 2020.
I feel ya. I can't do patent leather, but I do think the Concords are best looking out of all the 11's colorways. Just not for me.

I don't usually give a **** about the manufactured or vapid stories behind pairs, but I'm genuinely curious what about this colorway felt sensible to put them through production.

They're not bad at all to me, just basic outside of the interesting red piping.

Like, we've yet to see green get used on an XI mid. These drop right before Halloween, we haven't seen orange on a mid either. They have a few shoes coming up with browns and tans involved they could have put an XI out to coincide with. Instead they push these out.

Whatever, just thinking out loud. Hope everyone here feeling them gets their pairs obviously.

These Are Clean AF!!! DONT Care What Nobody Say!!! Lol They Sitting An Still Thinking Bout Dubbing Up!!! 1 Pair Will Have 2 Due For Today!!! Wasn't In The Mood To Drop $470 Pics Later...

For my part i think they are really beautiful. I love the 23 red.
They are Maybe more confortable with nubuck than with PL and more light also.
Smooth pair.
I love them.

I’m glad people who like them will be able to double up. Even though I’m not buying I’m glad to see a Jordan sitting so people who like them can double up.

For those who have tried them on, how do they fit? Since there was no 12.5, trying to decide wither to go with a 12 or 13. If they are TTS I might be screwed. On the last Bred XI release went with a 12 and had to flip it and pick up a 12.5 on eBay since 12 was to small.

A good day for sneakers, a bad color way Jordan and Yeezy are sitting. Maybe they will start putting out more effort in to the color ways they put out and not just put out anything.

This is why I can't F with the Mids and have every low.
I can't rock a Hightop Basketball Sneaker off the court and feel okay about it, ever.
I can pull off the patent and bright colors, it's the HighTops I can't do

are you 5'2 or something?

The only people I ever hear saying this are short. I used to think like this when I was a kid and wasn't 6 feet.

My biggest problem with this shoe if unless you tighten the shoe very, very tight, you will have ripples on the mudguard.

This bugged me a lil.

20181027_113705.jpg

A good day for sneakers, a bad color way Jordan and Yeezy are sitting. Maybe they will start putting out more effort in to the color ways they put out and not just put out anything.

are you 5'2 or something?

The only people I ever hear saying this are short. I used to think like this when I was a kid and wasn't 6 feet.
6'5

Back
Top Bottom