Air Jordan 11 Retro Platinum Tint/Sail-University Red October 27 2018

I think they appeal to some of the older shoe heads. I know myself, as a 40 year old, patent leather is sometimes not the best look.
I respect your take. The 11s will ALWAYS get a pass. This model has transcended culture, age and setting. From seeing MJs age group in these, to seeing these at weddings and proms...Whoever looks at you sideways over wearing this shoe in OG form, was born on another planet.

This is not a supply and demand issue. This is a many people think this shoe is trash (as an 11) issue.
Little bit of column a, little bit of column b. By the amount of retailers there's certainly more pairs than probably even a holiday release 5 years ago. Also these are trash and that doesnt help matters.

5ACA5487-DDC1-4A7A-91E9-47BFC4741602.jpeg
Just be happy you’re Mandingo

I respect your take. The 11s will ALWAYS get a pass. This model has transcended culture, age and setting. From seeing MJs age group in these, to seeing these at weddings and proms...Whoever looks at you sideways over wearing this shoe in OG form, was born on another planet.
I don't think anybody look at my man sideways he either imagined it himself and or saw someone online say something like older cats shouldn't wear these and ran with it. I've actually never heard anybody say such with regards to sneakers outside of folks online unless you're dressing like your stuck in the mid 90's. Not saying its never happened but that's moreso an online thing ime.

As for this cw I just think they aren't that nice.

seem like all sneakers are sitting today.... lol

they dont look bad to me .... as someone else mentioned jb should of brought these out for xmas or end of spring , and people would eat these up.......hopefully everyone who wants a pair, will get one

seem like all sneakers are sitting today.... lol

they dont look bad to me .... as someone else mentioned jb should of brought these out for xmas or end of spring , and people would eat these up.......hopefully everyone who wants a pair, will get one

these so turrible, i dont think even xmas can save em

Back
Top Bottom