Air Jordan 11 Retro Platinum Tint/Sail-University Red October 27 2018

Ended up picking up a size 13 on SNKRS. They may end up going back. Just have to check them out first.

Reactions: ARK
Definitely had the 220 and as a matter of fact could've bought your whole family tree some and been good. These are just wack and no amount of weak comebacks from you will change that. Enjoy them wack sneakers and just please stop making up stuff to justify you liking them. You sounding like the dude with the ugly girl talking about she got a fat butt. Love your ugmo but stop acting like we got love her too with all due respect...
My family tree huh? Yea...umm cool story bro. But anyhow I had a lil petty in me, that’s all lol. I love the NT fam. And my opinion are that these are cool, not the best 11, but kool. I have my opinion just like you have one. I also am curious if you dislike them so much, why are you in this thread? Coulda used that energy on a shoe you actually like...ijs

My family tree huh? Yea...umm cool story bro. But anyhow I had a lil petty in me, that’s all lol. I love the NT fam. And my opinion are that these are cool, not the best 11, but kool. I have my opinion just like you have one. I also am curious if you dislike them so much, why are you in this thread? Coulda used that energy on a shoe you actually like...ijs

this thread isnt only for people to say nice things about the shoe. its also a place for people to state why/what they dont like about the shoe as well. as long as theres no flaming/trolling and its not super duper repetitive to the point of annoying, i dont see an issue.

this thread isnt only for people to say nice things about the shoe. its also a place for people to state why/what they dont like about the shoe as well. as long as theres no flaming/trolling and its not super duper repetitive to the point of annoying, i dont see an issue.
That’s fine, but dude commented on my post initially tho lol. Let me have my opinion too if that’s the case. Hypocrisy is something else ain’t it? Lol

That’s fine, but dude commented on my post initially tho lol. Let me have my opinion too if that’s the case. Hypocrisy is something else ain’t it? Lol

wasnt your first post along the lines of "if you dont like this shoe then you must be one of the delusional people who think wave runners and yeezys look good"? you were basically flaming people who dont like these shoes. calling them delusional. and also flaming people who rock yeezys and waverunners as well. nobody provoked you to say all that.

there was no hypocrisy going on. learn the meaning of hypocrisy.

wasnt your first post along the lines of "if you dont like this shoe then you must be one of the delusional people who think wave runners and yeezys look good"? you were basically flaming people who dont like these shoes. calling them delusional. and also flaming people who rock yeezys and waverunners as well. nobody provoked you to say all that.

#facts

O ok so I provoked him? I called him out by his username? Riiiight. Understand there’s a little bit of joking in that. But part of my point was that those shoes mentioned look horrible to me and people love them because of hype. These 11s look good, but because they are either a neutral color, non-OG or priced at $220, all of a sudden they suck.

So you fired shots at basically a group of ppl who may like those shoes and they shot back at you. And now you’re complaining because they took a shot at you, even though you shot first? Makes sense.

So you fired shots at basically a group of ppl who may like those shoes and they shot back at you. And now you’re complaining because they took a shot at you, even though you shot first? Makes sense.
No complaints here sir or ma’am. I guess I gotta find a thread on a shoe I dislike and just go in.

O ok so I provoked him? I called him out by his username? Riiiight. Understand there’s a little bit of joking in that. But part of my point was that those shoes mentioned look horrible to me and people love them because of hype. These 11s look good, but because they are either a neutral color, non-OG or priced at $220, all of a sudden they suck.

if u say people who like yeezys and waverunners are delusional, does that mean that no yeezy or waverunner fans are allowed to feel insulted because you didnt call any1 out by their name? you didnt have to call him out by name because you made a blanket statement. one that made no sense at all.

dont b dumb. you sound like an immature kid.

the bolded part is your valid opinion. the rest was just you being judgemental. you were being petty, like you admitted.

if u say people who like yeezys and waverunners are delusional, does that mean that no yeezy or waverunner fans are allowed to feel insulted because you didnt call any1 out by their name? you didnt have to call him out by name because you made a blanket statement. one that made no sense at all.

dont b dumb. you sound like an immature kid.

the bolded part is your valid opinion. the rest was just you being judgemental. you were being petty, like you admitted.
I think I already addressed my being petty and having a little fun. Then I stated my point behind it which you just confirmed was a valid opinion. I wouldn’t take it as someone calling me out by saying they think Jordan’s are ugly. And that’s respect for the don’t be dumb stuff, very mature on your part.

Lol just because you wouldn’t take it as that, doesn’t mean others didn’t. I mean it was a blanket statement and you were called out by others for it.

I think I already addressed my being petty and having a little fun. Then I stated my point behind it which you just confirmed was a valid opinion. I wouldn’t take it as someone calling me out by saying they think Jordan’s are ugly. And that’s respect for the don’t be dumb stuff, very mature on your part.

nobody gives a crap if you say a shoe is ugly or not. theres been a mix of people in here calling the shoe ugly/terrible and also liking them as well. you were the only one who went the extra step to judge others who dont like the shoe. u even brought up shoes from a different brand in here and judged those people as well, which makes 0 sense.

dont try to attack my maturity for calling you out on your immaturity.

if you wanna be petty and say ridiculous things for the fun of it, this isnt the place for you. better me telling u this than a mod comming along and telling you.

tenor (11).gif

nobody gives a crap if you say a shoe is ugly or not. theres been a mix of people in here calling the shoe ugly/terrible and also liking them as well. you were the only one who went the extra step to judge others who dont like the shoe. u even brought up shoes from a different brand in here and judged those people as well, which makes 0 sense.

dont try to attack my maturity for calling you out on your immaturity.

if you wanna be petty and say ridiculous things for the fun of it, this isnt the place for you. better me telling u this than a mod comming along and telling you.
You mistake playfulness for immaturity. Which is fine. Now I know saying “yeezy are trash” is an incendiary thing to say in a Jordan thread. And please don’t compare yourself to a mod.

All of a sudden your the thread police and compare yourself to a mod because I made an initial playful statement with some truth behind it. I said nothing disrespectful or called anyone a name. So tell me how the mods would address me having an opinion? Matter of fact, don’t answer that. I’ve wasted enough letters on this lol. Back to the shoes....

I like em

Yeah the whole tree my good sir. I know being that fortunate financially is a cool story I agree. I don't mind your petty its all good its just playful stuff to me my man. If you like the 11's cool but I don't. I am in this thread because I wanted to see in person pictures to confirm what I thought already about them then I saw your wild to me post lol. Energy? There was no real energy used to reply to you and this isn't a safe space where we just say positive stuff all the time.

It is all good my man. That post that I originally quoted of yours was just funny because of how made up it was. Again its all love over here my man just was messing with you because the quote of yours was so funny to me.

You mistake playfulness for immaturity. Which is fine. Now I know saying “yeezy are trash” is an incendiary thing to say in a Jordan thread. And please don’t compare yourself to a mod.

All of a sudden your the thread police and compare yourself to a mod because I made an initial playful statement with some truth behind it. I said nothing disrespectful or called anyone a name. So tell me how the mods would address me having an opinion? Matter of fact, don’t answer that. I’ve wasted enough letters on this lol. Back to the shoes....

I like em

you admitted to being petty. playfulness and pettiness are 2 different things. you cant be playful if youre being petty. learn the difference. so thats 3 things tonight you need to learn the meanings of: hypocrisy, pettiness, and playfulness.

nobody had a problem wit you giving your opinion on the shoes. do that alllllllllllll you want. but nobody asked your opinion on the people who dislike this shoe, and nobody asked your opinion on what u think of people who like yeezys and waverunners.

you stated people who dislike this shoe, and people who like yeezys and waverunners, are delusional. youre delusional if you see nothing wrong with what you said. stop trying to hide behind "being playful".

10 bucks says your behind responds anyway

Last edited:
Yeah the whole tree my good sir. I know being that fortunate financially is a cool story I agree. I don't mind your petty its all good its just playful stuff to me my man. If you like the 11's cool but I don't. I am in this thread because I wanted to see in person pictures to confirm what I thought already about them then I saw your wild to me post lol. Energy? There was no real energy used to reply to you and this isn't a safe space where we just say positive stuff all the time.

It is all good my man that post that I originally quoted of yours was just funny because of how made up it was. Again its all love over here my man just was messing with you because the quote of yours was so funny.
No doubt man. I dig that. I totally respect that. I was being playful, but yea I suppose I could see how I came across. No disrespect to the yeezy lovers also lol. All love here as well G

Saw a pair irl today - the back heel tab was on crooked, nubuck covered in dust/lint already. Not surprised by any of that, just qc issues.
I actually found myself liking the color blocking. I think with the concords so close and the non pl did it. I think if it was earlier in the year these would have done ok.
Really wanted to try on so I could see how it fits compared to the Space Jams, but didn't have my size.

Back
Top Bottom