Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Well, getting a pair for retail is next to impossible for me cuz I have to catch a flight next Friday night.

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/launch/2014-05/air-jordan-11-retro-low-concord

They finally considering some West Coast. Release is at 7AM instead of 5AM
Finally, but I can see Nike moving the time to 7am for all releases. Someone smarten and realized that stores open at 10 am, its going to be less stress on their servers if people are waiting in line physically and not online. Yeah, there's smart phones, but people are too preoccupied/distracted to click photos and buy online, especially when there's a guarantee pair in front of them. 

i guess this might be better in some way. 1 per customer tho. better be a lot in stock then.

i assume they are doing the restock at 8am

i guess this might be better in some way. 1 per customer tho. better be a lot in stock then.

i assume they are doing the restock at 8am
Who knows, I've lost faith in the restock after this past week...but where is the re-release of the snakeskin 11s?

welp, hope FNL and everyone release at 8am still. will try my luck with them and try to nab a pair or two. then i can sleep easy til 10am and try to a 2ns or 3rd and this will be one of the best weekends in forever :smokin

hoping for the best, would love to have 3-4 pairs in my closet of these

This is gonna add alot more people to the site. Hopefully it wont crash.

i know it will, because it gives people a second chance and other to double up. thats what kinda sucks

usually if you strike out on one of the sites then you are out of luck on the other usually since they all release same time

i think its gonna be easy but its probably gonna be even harder :smh:

welp, hope FNL and everyone release at 8am still. will try my luck with them and try to nab a pair or two. then i can sleep easy til 10am and try to a 2ns or 3rd and this will be one of the best weekends in forever :smokin

hoping for the best, would love to have 3-4 pairs in my closet of these
Hope so I need two and going to lock a pair down at a store too

Any of the Houston member know which stores doing tickets tomorrow? I normally just take the online route but after the way nike did with the last release, don't wanna take chances

At the point, the $260 pre-order sounds REAL good right now.....
mean.gif
hell no thats crazy talk, what sz are you. I live in north dakota so if i can help you i will

i know it will, because it gives people a second chance and other to double up. thats what kinda sucks

usually if you strike out on one of the sites then you are out of luck on the other usually since they all release same time

i think its gonna be easy but its probably gonna be even harder :smh:

Exactly what I was thinking.

not digging the 7am release... Gonna make it harder to get 1 pair.

by having 5am release everyone is scattered around to all the different sites...
this will make it harder on all stores imo

not digging the 7am release... Gonna make it harder to get 1 pair.

by having 5am release everyone is scattered around to all the different sites...
this will make it harder on all stores imo

:smh:

screw nike

srs

Look like ill be doing the 3am EU release since i have the start work at 3am next week, hopefully the FTL and FA will have raffles mid week.. I have 2 15$ off rewards from FTL and FA to get me a lil under retail

Are they really pushin the time back tho. I would think if there were any changes they would have sent out a tweet like they did last night for the brons that were pose to drop today.

I dont even care bout bein up at 5:50am anymore it is what it is. Im suppose to go to a graduation at 8am (10am EST) so that new time doesnt work for me lol

Are they really pushin the time back tho. I would think if there were any changes they would have sent out a tweet like they did last night for the brons that were pose to drop today.

I dont even care bout bein up at 5:50am anymore it is what it is. Im suppose to go to a graduation at 8am (10am EST) so that new time doesnt work for me lol

posted on their site bruh, they still could change it but so far its 10AM EST

Seeing how last week was horrible on the snakeskin release I just went ahead and bought these from someone who had them already for 270.00 . Should be here by thursday so ill take photos. I'm going to try and buy them off the sites when they drop as well. But needless to say its going to get real when these come out. Sad this is now my second shoe I paid over retail.

Back
Top Bottom