Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Yeah yall west coast sayin that now. But think about the avg joe thats gonna be awake now tryin to fet a pair jus cu theyre awake.

There are also ppl that do refuse to wake up for kicks and theres those randoms that had no clue and jus happened to be on the site cuz its later.

I mean its a stretch but it happens. Oh well not sweatin it. If i cop i cop if not oh well

I was able to secure two pairs in my size and will be going for a 3rd pair on NDC. Good luck to everyone.

People Cashing out $260 all day on these without sweat or loss of sleep…. Go Figure!

Last edited:
 I'm looking to pay 150+ tax 
grin.gif
^This, or under retail, that's why are those FNL WC anyway.

I would think more West coasters are screwed by the 4 pm restock times they always do.  Assuming they have jobs or school, waking up early isn't as bad at least they have a chance.

who even knows if they are authentic in the first place..
don't say that. . Lol. I paid c.c listing said authentic. He only had 4 pair. So I'm not sitting on fugazzis.

dont matter

not saying they are, everyone is listing fakes with 100% authentic in the auction. look at all the sites and sells on social media

these days its hard to buy outside of AUTHORIZED RETAILERS

he only making 40-50 dollars after fees/shipping
Actually....Ebay takes 10%..so he loses $27 in ebay fees and then about $7 in paypal fees. Then $8-$14 to ship. So he he would net around $220. Still about a $70 profit. If he had 5 or 6 pairs..then that is a quick $350-$420 for about 30 minutes worth of work to print shipping labels and ship all the shoes. Thats not to mention if someone messages him and asks him to take $15-$20 less if they pay via paypal invoice or if they gift the payment to him. I hate how reselling drives the prices up for everyone else...but it's Nike's own fault for not making enough product to meet demand. 

Blame the buyer not the seller. Works both ways playa. If thirsty beasts never reply to my fb threads than I'd have to lower my prices. But since they're so amped up about the shoes...who am I to say no to a quick buck

dont matter

not saying they are, everyone is listing fakes with 100% authentic in the auction. look at all the sites and sells on social media

these days its hard to buy outside of AUTHORIZED RETAILERS

I get where your coming from. I did ask for a receipt if possible. I do know a shop now that I thought about I could have got these on release date but they tell you you need to buy 2 shirts on top of the shoe purchase. They are a boutique. Then there's the chick who runs outside her shop who wants 100 150 on top of retail shell meet in her camry RUNNIN deliveries! Lol which I got my golden moments from 3 days before the drop. Sighh. Now your making me think.

But yeah after taxes and fees shipping and paypal he's not making a lot but who knows how much he got these shoes for. That's where it boils down to.

Blame the buyer not the seller. Works both ways playa. If thirsty beasts never reply to my fb threads than I'd have to lower my prices. But since they're so amped up about the shoes...who am I to say no to a quick buck
So wait, you were dropping $350 for an early pair and now you are seller? Well damn, you are killing it son...
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom