Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

The security chief at my local mall said that he was at Jimmy Jazz already handing out 300 tickets yesterday and today for 18 pairs. I'm #337 on the list you guys think My chances good next Saturday? lol. I'm out and about doing homework right now trying to secure my pair. This is not going to be a pretty release for those with the it's just a simple GR mentality.

The security chief at my local mall said that he was at Jimmy Jazz already handing out 300 tickets yesterday and today for 18 pairs. I'm #337 on the list you guys think My chances good next Saturday? lol. I'm out and about doing homework right now trying to secure my pair. This is not going to be a pretty release for those with the it's just a simple GR mentality.

its a gigantic GR

do work, you got a week. you should come away with the pairs you need.

for me its online or bust like always so unless NDC screws me i should walk away with at least 1

Ugh have to been on a business trip that weekend. If anybody live in the Richmond, Va please send info in all your FL, Champ, JJ, local spots etc for Raffles and tickets. If not I just look for it myself lol or online or bust.

Zyzz, I managed to get last night and this morning's release on NDC. So it's hit or miss. I did have issues signing in today but managed to use PayPal.

Hope they don't drop the restock next Saturday.

Last edited:
Zyzz, I managed to get last night and this morning's release on NDC. So it's hit or miss. I did have issues signing in today but managed to use PayPal.

Hope they don't drop the restock next Saturday.

to be honest, id welcome the restock at the same time as these. i have zero chance at getting what i want in the restock (bred/Royal) so id rather more people jump at the restock while i get my concords with no issue

lmao funny cause the guy been here since 04'... you'd think he would know better
laugh.gif

Looking for a US connect to get me some US exclusive heat. Im from UK and its so easy to get retros here.

You not going to get that in here. Trust me folks work too long and hard to just give up their connects to you. You be better off looking for& putting in the work looking for the connects in the UK. Unless you willing to spend huge big time money for a US connect.

Back
Top Bottom