Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

yea there are aloottttt of pairs but there were most likely more mids than these lows and we all know what happen with those

yea there are aloottttt of pairs but there were most likely more mids than these lows and we all know what happen with those

but for most people who like jordans

mids>>>>>lows

while they look the same, they are 2 different shoes. mids got the jumpman and unique look that made people fall in love with the shoe in the first place.

but for most people who like jordans

mids>>>>>lows

while they look the same, they are 2 different shoes. mids got the jumpman and unique look that made people fall in love with the shoe in the first place.

oh but of course mids over lows.....

im just saying, not everyone is copping becuse they are concords. i know a bunch of people dont care for em. if they were mids. this release would be even worse than the 2011 release :x

Bay Area FYI:

SF Center Footlocker / Champs
Tanforan Footlocker / Finishline
NewPark Mall
Stonestown Mall Footlocker
Hillsdale Footlocker
Serramonte Shoe Palace
Tanforan Shoe Palace

They all did their guaranteed ticket / raffles already.

I found some places doing FCFS , but I want to stay away from the craziness that occurs for Jordan 11 retro releases.

People already getting crazy in a ticket line, imagine whats going to happen on Saturday morning.

P.S. Stand up for yourself and don't let people cut you in line.
Whata bout the new DSG at Serramonte?

So if you're fast on say FNL and then on Nike you should theoretically be able to get two pairs correct? Excluding the splash screen or the site crashing obviously.

I'm hoping to get two hopefully.

I'm in a small town.. We got a ft and fnl... Combined a total of 24 pairs and no gs. One spot does guaranteed tixs and the other does a raffle. The guaranteed spot won't let u line up u have to come at random times. Was out there with like 10 people this morning and they refused to hand out tickets said come back tomorrow!! Wtf so shady

Last edited:
Bay Area FYI:

SF Center Footlocker / Champs

Tanforan Footlocker / Finishline

NewPark Mall

Stonestown Mall Footlocker

Hillsdale Footlocker

Serramonte Shoe Palace

Tanforan Shoe Palace

They all did their guaranteed ticket / raffles already.
I found some places doing FCFS , but I want to stay away from the craziness that occurs for Jordan 11 retro releases.
People already getting crazy in a ticket line, imagine whats going to happen on Saturday morning.

P.S. Stand up for yourself and don't let people cut you in line.
Newpark still going it till closing tho 9pm I thought?

Thinking I'll call around and see who is doing rsvp. I've been striking out big with Nike.com lately. Have to just go in person for these

called in my canadian foot locker who doesnt normally get limited release and is getting a good amount. thank god for this being a gr 

will try online but if i fail all good..

i actually rather have those "reverse concord" or "tuexdo" or whatever crappy nickname they call those low tops.. missed those.. still need my size 11.5-12 at retail :wink:

Either this thread got hit with a team of resellers or its jus a bunch of newbies in here but im hearing alot of crazy talk like comparing these to the Concord Highs which there is NO comparison and what the aftermarket prices are gonna be and the overall hype around this particular release.

Either this thread got hit with a team of resellers or its jus a bunch of newbies in here but im hearing alot of crazy talk like comparing these to the Concord Highs which there is NO comparison and what the aftermarket prices are gonna be and the overall hype around this particular release.
They all came here from the restock thread.

will try online but if i fail all good..

i actually rather have those "reverse concord" or "tuexdo" or whatever crappy nickname they call those low tops.. missed those.. still need my size 11.5-12 at retail :wink:
I actually like the reverse concord lows myself better than these lows but thats just a matter of preference.

I'm trying to get my first 11 low but need help on size.

Are they TTS or half size up? I wear 9.5 in 1s,11s and 9 in 4,5,6,8. 

Back
Top Bottom