Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Shiekh codes needs to have a trade now? @hisairless just ask me what would i trade for shiekh codes. What happened to helping each other out?

see what i meant? bunch of elitists over here.. i ask for help and people act like arrogant *****

The internet is a powerful tool.

Instead of waiting for someone to answer you, be proactive and find the answer yourself. That way in the future you wouldn't have to ask such a stupid question.

I see that with the restock thread officially dead all the foolishness is migrating over here. :smh:

Shiekh shoes raffle code Santa anita mall - c9c70e81f9
Glendale - 69AD676E61

If anyone else who have other shiekh codes, post it. Lets help each other out
Any know about the Ventura Location (Pacific View Mall)

This thread is full of nonsense and BS with these posts .. im out, be back saturday morning

Still kind of on the fence about these joints. I know its Spring/Summer but I really wish these were the mids :\

Last edited:
Shiekh shoes raffle code Santa anita mall - c9c70e81f9
Glendale - 69AD676E61

If anyone else who have other shiekh codes, post it. Lets help each other out
Repped I'm tired of people in the Bay Area not sharing codes. Go check the bred 1 thread I started one over there. But come on Bay Area heads

Repped I'm tired of people in the Bay Area not sharing codes. Go check the bred 1 thread I started one over there. But come on Bay Area heads
i said this in yeezy foamposite thread, bay area ppl selfish idk why. posted a code there but not a single other one was posted. pm me to trade

i said this in yeezy foamposite thread, bay area ppl selfish idk why. posted a code there but not a single other one was posted. pm me to trade
We need to break that trend lol. Wen I get the codes from shiek ill post them. I don't think they give them out till wed usually.

Shiekh codes needs to have a trade now? @hisairless just ask me what would i trade for shiekh codes. What happened to helping each other out?
ill post some codes when i hitup my local, yall straight tripping for these codes lol.. theres still 4 days lefts to enter the raffle
laugh.gif

We need to break that trend lol. Wen I get the codes from shiek ill post them. I don't think they give them out till wed usually.
they are in shieks beginning the previous Sunday before release date. walk into local shiekh and ask or should be taped to counter. post or pm to trade

they are in shieks beginning the previous Sunday before release date. walk into local shiekh and ask or should be taped to counter. post or pm to trade
My local ones do it wed or thurs so ill post the ones I get then. Their universal codes people.

Back
Top Bottom