Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

its releasing at 10 am on nike? perfect! that gives me a perfect chance to cop 2 shoes. one for reselling, one for wearing. anyone know what the resell price is?
alien.gif

the fact that some of you are praising this fail to realize it makes NDC harder :lol:

said this the moment it was announced and people still dont get it :smh:

sure it sucks to wake up early but now it gives resellers another chance to get pairs after succeeding on the other sites at 8am/5am

its releasing at 10 am on nike? perfect! that gives me a perfect chance to cop 2 shoes. one for reselling, one for wearing. anyone know what the resell price is?

list them in the for sale forum for $50. they should go quick.

So they're gonna be on swoosh?

lol no.

Same NDC stock w/ discounts on select stuff.... which excludes retros

Unless on the off chance they dont sell out by the following monday.

theres still safari foambs and a couple others for like $100-$130 on there right now :lol:

lol no.

Same NDC stock w/ discounts on select stuff.... which excludes retros

Unless on the off chance they dont sell out by the following monday.

theres still safari foambs and a couple others for like $100-$130 on there right now
laugh.gif
Or they do like the Kobe Easter was not discounted at 5am but was later in the day...

but they would have to sit first

Makes me wish i still had swoosh for the Kobes alone :smh: not paying $160 for that mess

Any Socal heads know when Shiekh begins giving out codes?

I'll hit up a couple stores PM me if yall wanna trade codes...

Yea my little one will be gettin a pair too...I dont want these that much I may get a pair for myself but its like blasphemy to me making a low version of such a classic shoe...

Still on the fence for myself...

Not sure if SRS... you acting like they just now decided to make a low version of this shoe. Both versions been around about the same time.

Nonsense talk..

Back
Top Bottom