Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

At least it sounds like a resounding yes....just need to find that one person who has an extra DS size 11.

I'm excited!

These will look great next to my mids.

20tjgis.png

:smokin

In a couple of years lows are gonna be 180, it's sad because we'll cop regardless.
It'll be all good for me. All I need are a pair of 1's, Cardinals, and the Space Jams. Once I get those it's nothing but retro+ color ways for me. Seeing as how most retro+ colorways are more miss than hit, I won't be buying many more pairs.

Last edited:
and yall seeing these $300 prices on mids :lol:

98% of the pairs on ebay are fake

good luck trying to find legit pairs. i dont even check ebay anymore, could careless but people get taken on it everyday thinking they buying legit concords

can't wait for these lows 
pimp.gif

Actually sold a DS pair of Concords from 2000 for $400 a while back bc it was a lil' snug on me

so I got these for $215 USD from a fellow canadian not too long ago and it fits great

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My favourite jordan model/colorway ever 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope I can get 2 pcs. as well, gonna wear it alternately every week yeah

and I'll hope for a GR easier release, but still not confirmed.

I hope the Sneaker God will hear our petitions to make this a GR 

so no more fighting and 

hate low top jordans but wouldn't mind having these

in this color it looks damn near identical to the mid

i'm gonna do what i can to get 2 pairs, probably could be used as trade bait down the line.

Last edited:
I got one of my pairs(sold the other pair) off a legit seller from Ebay, he wanted $425 with Jordan concord shirt and receipt, so I gave him $375 paypal invoice it was a nice deal saying cause there are a few pair on Ebay. check their feedback, ask for receipt and legit check them here on NT

I'm saying lol retail prices for Jordans are nearly out of hand as is. I'll be damned if I ever give $180 (Plus Tax) for some Lows.
It's the new generation of sneakerheads they don't care how much they spend as long they have "fresh new j's"

Back
Top Bottom