Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

totally understandable, all i was saying is that since the hype is crazy we will have to jump through hoops to get them or pay resale and if these came out around 2003-2004 we would have gotten a great shoe but these new retro pleather shoes are dissapointing, i think the biggest thing is that if we strike out for retail then we should skip it so that the demand seems to drop since we could kill of resellers after multiple releases of them sitting on product, i hope whoever wants these gets them im just dissapointed in the way things have gone and will be passing on these

I gotcha bro.

totally understandable, all i was saying is that since the hype is crazy we will have to jump through hoops to get them or pay resale and if these came out around 2003-2004 we would have gotten a great shoe but these new retro pleather shoes are dissapointing, i think the biggest thing is that if we strike out for retail then we should skip it so that the demand seems to drop since we could kill of resellers after multiple releases of them sitting on product, i hope whoever wants these gets them im just dissapointed in the way things have gone and will be passing on these
Totally agree with you sir, the current state of the so called "game" is shame. 

i know, i wouldnt pay retail for those trash concords, they look horrible, the mesh looks mad cheap and the patent looks flimsy and bad, banana toes and all, yeah no good

Those pics up there are making me want these more and more. These will probably go down as the biggest release ever for a AJ XI low. The hypebeast will be in full force trying to get them. Here in Houston it be will insane. Online will be my only option.

Agreed... Only time I hit a store on release day is if I had a guaranteed ticket

These are the worst shoes to be low tops. I have the Tuxedos, and my heels are always slipping. And yes, they are tied...
UH... what exactly are the "Tuxedos"...???

Btw, the Woman in Your Avy:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

will be funny how much this thread takes off closer to rd. I still have mids DS but I'm hoping for a pair of these as well. Anyone know the price? I'm interested to see if these mark the increase in 11 price or not. I'm guessing they will be more than those awful black mesh, white patent joints
indifferent.gif

will be funny how much this thread takes off closer to rd. I still have mids DS but I'm hoping for a pair of these as well. Anyone know the price? I'm interested to see if these mark the increase in 11 price or not. I'm guessing they will be more than those awful black mesh, white patent joints :stoneface:
The 2012 and 2013 Lows were both $140, so these will likely be the same.

At $300 to $350, I surprised that there are a lot of people that still don't have the mids

id do that trade if i had doubles of my mids
laugh.gif

but i dont

but DS 2011 are really going for $500?

To be honest, I'd trade a pair of Mids for TWO Lows ALL DAY.

What's an extra 1.5" of Fabric compared to having TWO of the same shoe you love?...

Anyone think I can trade 2x of these for a pair of mids? Not trying to pay $500 for DS ones just yet.
I'd be very surprised if you couldn't, though I also wouldn't make that trade.
Coming this May....2 DS size 11 Concord Lows FT in the Buy/Sell. 
laugh.gif

I can usually scoop up multiples of everything I really want, so hopefully the sneaker gods will continue being nice to me. Not a huge fan of lows, so having these are not as big a priority as the Mids.
No.
laugh.gif
$300 if you look hard enough. Otherwise, $320-$350.
Nah. They sitting on eBay at $300
Don't see many non-GM's on eBay in the $300 range. Buy it now's are $450+. Admittedly I am looking harder for Altitudes. But if I don't see yellowing with seller tags, I close the listing.
At $300 to $350, I surprised that there are a lot of people that still don't have the mids
See below.
Too many fakes out there. Same problem with the other 11s.

Last edited:
In a couple of years lows are gonna be 180, it's sad because we'll cop regardless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom