Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Unfortunately that is the truth, will be a battlefield out there, but we can at least try. I personally need only one pair with a WC card and I am good. 

Missed the mid's so have to settle for these. another runner up cop for me. 
tired.gif

I just hope Nike makes these a legitimate GR. If they drop in the same quantities as say the Powder X or White Infrared 6's, even with all the hype out there, these should be obtainable. 

Nah bruh, for these even 500k will be not enough, to avoid all the crazy riots, they need to make more. 

this release will be a crazy one, these are long overdue in low top form. Samples of these have been floating around for a long time, MJ himself has been seen & pictured wearing them many times over the last few years.

the beasts will be out in full force for this one, so everyone be prepared. Most people will be able to get these if you do your homework and put a little effort into getting them. They will sell out with the quickness though, so do not sleep if you want these. Be prepared

that being said, i will be copping 2 pairs.

Last edited:
I'll get a pair of these if I can, if I don't have to jump through hoops.

But I haven't even worn my two pair of concords, so it's no biggie if I don't.

I said already that this will probably be the biggest release of the year until black friday.

Those pics up there are making me want these more and more. These will probably go down as the biggest release ever for a AJ XI low. The hypebeast will be in full force trying to get them. Here in Houston it be will insane. Online will be my only option.

Last edited:
worst years to come out with grails, JB knows the thirst and yall play into it. smh these arent worthy of $100 but yall will pay whatever to get them. collecting is done and you guys let them kill it for us all

In this day and age with the internet and social media everything is going to get hyped up regardless of what anyone says on nike talk.

In this day and age with the internet and social media everything is going to get hyped up regardless of what anyone says on nike talk.
everyone knew back in the day when everything was releasing as well, thats why we skipped school to go get them, its a fad now plus the people reselling is making it so easy for nike/JB to pump out anything with any quality the feel and charge whatever plain and simple, no way it cant be a fad if when the goat was playing his shoes sold less quickly for less money with better quality, dont lie to yourself to justify why people cant lay off releases and demand the quality they deserve for the money they shell out for them

Not justifying anything. Just saying that fad or not everything will be hyped no matter what.

I just want these because I like them. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
I haven't even wore my Concords from that restock when ol dude said they were gonna release that day and nobody believed him. I like how these look on feet compared to the mids, and if I like these more, I may sell my other pair.

Last edited:
Think retailers should ask, if you have the mids, you should not be allowed to cop the low, so other people can have a chance...nah I am kidding...or am I...

If the mids were mine I would trade two lows with you, but unfortunately re-sellers are not like me, money talks.

To be honest, mids or lows I like them both, and actually those being much cheaper I would love to cop a pair, just one is enough for me. 

Last edited:

If the mids were mine I would trade two lows with you, but unfortunately re-sellers are not like me, money talks.

To be honest, mids or lows I like them moth, and actually those being much cheaper I would love to cop a pair, just one is enough for me. 
Wouldn't trust most re-sellers on Concords at this point with the GM's floating around. I'd put em on the buy/sell here and see if anyone is interested. I plan on scooping up a few pairs of these.

Not justifying anything. Just saying that fad or not everything will be hyped no matter what.

I just want these because I like them. Plain and simple.
totally understandable, all i was saying is that since the hype is crazy we will have to jump through hoops to get them or pay resale and if these came out around 2003-2004 we would have gotten a great shoe but these new retro pleather shoes are dissapointing, i think the biggest thing is that if we strike out for retail then we should skip it so that the demand seems to drop since we could kill of resellers after multiple releases of them sitting on product, i hope whoever wants these gets them im just dissapointed in the way things have gone and will be passing on these

Back
Top Bottom