Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

definately a super duper trooper GR in my area.  one of my HOHs is releasing 125 pair to the public
Wow I like the notification on the NET compared to waiting on a damn phone call...almost like waiting on some honey who said she call but AINT!

won at the local house of hoops and Expressions, and my boy that entered for me won at both those locations as well. 4 pairs more than i thought I'd win. Looks like a lucky size 12 House of hoops employee will be getting a pair

I got my pair on lock from jimmy jazz yesrerday and just received a call

From kids footlocker that I won a size 7.......

I guess the wifey won :lol:

welp looks like i wont b able to pick up my pair from niketown santa monica so anyone lookin for an 11.5 just got a little luckier

i finally win a rsvp in like 2 years and i cant make it all because of their early 2 hour window :smh:

Wow I like the notification on the NET compared to waiting on a damn phone call...almost like waiting on some honey who said she call but AINT!

Doesn't make sense why all stores don't just do this. Saves them manpower, saves them phone calls to the store asking if they did called raffle winners yet, and saves the customers anxiety.

welp looks like i wont b able to pick up my pair from niketown santa monica so anyone lookin for an 11.5 just got a little luckier

i finally win a rsvp in like 2 years and i cant make it all because of their early 2 hour window :smh:
For NTSF and the Gamma release, there were so many people that still had to buy their shoes that were in line that they ended up extending the 'window' for purchase, wouldn't hurt to try. Unless you won't be able to show up considerably later than the alotted time window. Worth a shot.

I RSVP'd for 11.5 Nike SM and didn't get it :frown: haha I'm sure they will do another RSVP for left over pairs or one of the employees will probably buy it.

Assumptions, assumptions. Bills are always taken care of a month ahead of time. The timing comment is due to the completion of my masters degree and graduation this week. Never assume anything in life Cobra. Keep worrying about what the next man is doing instead of what's in front of you and you won't live a happy life. Nice try though. You can continue on your childish internet elitism, saltiness, or ***** mode all you want, I'm done with you. I'll continue living my great life here in Alpharetta, GA not worrying about bills or what the next man is doing with what he worked for.
U sure sound happy :tongue:

Just got my pair locked down. I feel a sense of relief...kind of. I was planning on trying my internet luck out at work with a few strategies in mind.

That FootLocker is closed for some reason. Walked by there two days ago maybe there remodeling it.

WOW.. THERE GOES THAT .. ILL HAVE TO TRY NDC AND MIGHT JUST FAIL… DOESNT SEEM RELIABLE AT ALL |I

maaan got that call from footlocker first colony

1486.gif

Back
Top Bottom