Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

mean.gif
mean.gif

My finishline only got 18 pairs. They have 8-10 employees and they all cop JAYS. So now they only have 8 pairs with about 200 raffle tickets. :smh:

Lol
But keep on entering for shoes u dont want
You just showed your idiocy and illiteracy. Nowhere did I ever say I didn't want them. What I said was, "I was on the fence," for reasons other than "want." As you can see from my avatar, I like XI. Being on the fence was due to timing. I also wasn't aware that my preferences and what I do with my finances concerned cobrab19. Thanks though, i always look to someone else for approval on what I do.

Last edited:
You just showed your idiocy and illiteracy. Nowhere did I ever say I didn't want them. What I said was, "I was on the fence," for reasons other than "want." As you can see from my avatar, I like XI. Being on the fence was due to timing. I also wasn't aware that my preferences and what I do with my finances concerned cobrab19. Thanks though, i always look to someone else for approval on what I do.
Everything will be ok. Take care of ur bills first

I understand what you are trying to say but you are still trying to search the shoes instead you are already on the page itself. IMO gives you a slight advantage if you are already on the page of the product itself.
the search address is the same link....

I understand what you are trying to say but you are still trying to search the shoes instead you are already on the page itself. IMO gives you a slight advantage if you are already on the page of the product itself.
I believe the page will not be up till 1000 EST....it is not like FL/EB/FA  where they provide the link early and you get that INACCURATE countdown timer! hA

Everything will be ok. Take care of ur bills first
Assumptions, assumptions. Bills are always taken care of a month ahead of time. The timing comment is due to the completion of my masters degree and graduation this week. Never assume anything in life Cobra. Keep worrying about what the next man is doing instead of what's in front of you and you won't live a happy life. Nice try though. You can continue on your childish internet elitism, saltiness, or ***** mode all you want, I'm done with you. I'll continue living my great life here in Alpharetta, GA not worrying about bills or what the next man is doing with what he worked for.

having the early link and searching by product code for non-TLO is exactly the same thing...they go live with the tweets anyway...not a real advantage anymore

Back
Top Bottom