Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

i dont udnerstand what im supposed to do tomorrow. my bro wants a pair as well.

if he orders on FNL, its different name, different card but same address.

should we be good if we both get a pair?
it'll be fine I believe so

I'm interested in seeing how this 10am thing works.

IMO it will be even more chaos. All the people who missed out in stores and online on other sites will converge on that one site.
Oh hell yeahz....more people in the West who cant wake up @0445, SHOULD be  able to get up by 0650 to ramp up for these! get ready for....

n bout .08 seconds!?! SMh

I love how these "Super GRs" end up feeling alot more limited due to A) Everyone and their mom wanting a pair and B) People scooping multiple pairs.

i dont udnerstand what im supposed to do tomorrow. my bro wants a pair as well.

if he orders on FNL, its different name, different card but same address.

should we be good if we both get a pair?
it'll be fine I believe so

thats what i assume as well but ive never done it, hopefully someone can shed some light.

i dont even know how i gonna get the 3 other pairs i want :lol:

FNL is one of em. maybe DSG, then gonna try NDC but idk whats gonna happen with that site

thats what i assume as well but ive never done it, hopefully someone can shed some light.

i dont even know how i gonna get the 3 other pairs i want
laugh.gif

FNL is one of em. maybe DSG, then gonna try NDC but idk whats gonna happen with that site
Imo it should be good...different name and card # would mean two different people...should be good! 

So much for getting a pair from raffles. I went to footlocker and footaction for raffle tickets and struck out. Went 0-10. Only hope now is tomorrow in the morning :frown:. I hate seeing the prices of these after Saturday. I'm thinking around 250 what do you think fam?

Well I won my first RSVP since the Toro IV at Lenox. I guess I'm off the fence now. Was just trying the RSVP for the hell of it.

[thread="567225"](repost)[/thread]
[thread="567225"]Copping online, nike releases at 10 am while other retailers drop at 8 am, which means I got two shots.  [/thread]
[thread="567225"] [/thread]
[thread="567225"]  My cousin helpin me cop and we got accounts on footlocker, foot action, jimmy jazz and east bay trying two sites each, hopefully we can get one, if not we speedstriking nike with the fury.[/thread]
[thread="567225"]been practicing and I can get from the nike store twitter page link to the paypal transaction confirmation page in a flat 19 seconds.      I think that gives me pretty good odds, probably can go due to full link to transaction confirmation in around 15 seconds with a reset modem but don't wanna take any chances, if my Internets out at the drop it's over for me.[/thread]
[thread="567225"]You guys think 19 seconds is fast enough? [/thread]

sure but NDC holds your cart, all that matters is getting them into your cart in the first place. other than that you should check out no issue

It's not about how fast you check out, it's how fast you can add to cart and then fill out the verification.
sure but NDC holds your cart, all that matters is getting them into your cart in the first place. other than that you should check out no issue
Alright, that takes me like 5 or 6 seconds max from the twitter page via nike.

The other ones are a little tricky since the countdowns are never completely accurate and they drop even though the countdown still has like 20 seconds on it.

Any idea what GS sizes are looking like in stores? Wondering if I'll be able to just walk in tomorrow morning after NDC release and grab a pair.
GS sizes 5 thru 7 are usually just as hard to get as mens sizes and most people that raffle mens sizes also raffle GS sizes.

N
Nah b I had the snakes skins in my cart the other day and could never check out, so you never know with them.

Back
Top Bottom