Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Hi there,

May I ask a question? Is the Air Jordan 11 low concord toe box in the front much smaller now than the past Air Jordan 11's Please let me know. Thanks
Please avoid double-posting. Someone will eventually answer your question.

Last edited:
Stopping by downtown SF location tomorrow afternoon. I will post the code once I get it if it's not posted by then.
Dont need to go , I got the SF  code.

Will post my compiled list tomorrow. I have a few that havent been posted on this thread.

I

First of, im not a reseller. Dont be out of your minds. Im asking about the resell price so if i miss out on the concords on saturday i would know how much i should pay if i buy them for a resell. You assume too much.
nobody asks that before the chance to buy at retail unless they're a reseller. 

I just wanna cop 5 pairs so I can sell them and buy a PS4. I'm not trying to start a business here...
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

This thread is the actual worst. Dude asked of people are really feeling these. I mean they're a low version of arguably the most iconic shoe colorway ever. I guess they need some crappy green snakeskin to be appealing nowadays. Lol.

Sorry guys, what is GS and what is GM?

thanks
GS: Grade School. Refers to Grade School sizes which are usually different than the men's version in terms of shape and/or color. In the case of the concords lows, it seems (correct me if I'm wrong) that the GS version has a blue sole whereas the men's version is more translucent.
GM: Grey Market. Refers to fake shoes, replica, whatever you want to call them. Seems like most GM of the concords low got a blue sole for the men's version which make it a dead giveaway to know if a pair is fake or not.

GS = Grade School sizes - 7Y and below

GM = Grey Market(Fake) - Half the pairs for sale right now on ebay and instagram are GM

Seems like every time a Jordan XI drops Nt gets 30,000 new members
*TEMPORARY members. We'll never hear from them again once they've copped.

Can't decide if I want to cop or not. Really love Concords... They were my first j's ever... But I feel like I would just be really mad that they weren't mids every time I wore them. Haha

Back
Top Bottom