Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

pic from local shop
10001550_671644039538860_4528624056128147961_n.jpg

if any of you cant try to cop on saturday, gotta wait or miss out. please be careful when buying on the resell market.

first and last time im gonna warn dudes. too many fakes of these out already, gonna be even more come this weekend.

this

just sold a preorder for $255. i cant imagine these going for too much more than that. but then again, they are 11s and have the concord name.

should have gotten more for that...i see these going for like 250-300...might dip down a lil bit next week..but itll shoot back up there

im copping strictly to resell since cats are feenin for these basic joints....folks should be ashamed of themselves for hyping these up. 
how should people be ashamed for wanting this shoe? i agree that hype is usually never good, but there's a reason why a lot of heads want these.

Michael Jordan has been seen wearing this shoe in low top form as a PE since 1996 and it has never seen a release until this saturday. I have personally been waiting on these to release for years.

*Exits thread until night before release* Last several pages have been doo doo. 
mean.gif

Good luck NT Fam. This should be a fun weekend.

*Exits thread until night before release* Last several pages have been doo doo. 
mean.gif

Good luck NT Fam. This should be a fun weekend.
i disagree .. codes have been shared and a couple of pickups, and on feet pics... good luck to you as well tho

Back
Top Bottom