Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I just wanna cop 5 pairs so I can sell them and buy a PS4. I'm not trying to start a business here...
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
It'll cost you less to buy a PS4 and a pair of these for retail than buying 5 pairs. 
Wait, what??? Are you trolling or are you not comprehending my post? Reread my post slowly. Now reread yours....
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

^Lol, you know it, but the logic of the re-seller works in different dimensions. 
He's probably trying to come up with an excuse quickly and forgot to do the math.
Follow above directions...

Wait, what??? Are you trolling or are you not comprehending my post? Reread my post slowly. Now reread yours....
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

Follow above directions...
What I said on my 1st post, are facts. If you have enough to buy 5 pairs for retail, then you certainly have enough to buy a PS4 and a pair. Buying 2 is still acceptable. But buying 5 then selling the other 4? I mean, that probably 4 more people who could've gotten it for retail instead of paying 200-300, hell, even 400 for some who really wants them desperately, to resellers. Regarding my 2nd post, that's just an assumption. 

I just wanna cop 5 pairs so I can sell them and buy a PS4. I'm not trying to start a business here...:frown: :wow:

$150 X 5=$750

A PS4 alone costs $400 my dude. Meaning if you can drop $750, you can already get a PS4.

Basic math, it helps.

Last edited:

I just wanna cop 5 pairs so I can sell them and buy a PS4. I'm not trying to start a business here...
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
$150 X 5=$750

A PS4 alone costs $400 my dude. Meaning if you can drop $750, you can already get a PS4.

Basic math, it helps.
The average hustling ability of most.

You're assuming I want to buy a PS4 with my own money

Retail: $150

Resell: $230

Profit: $80 x 5=$400

$400 = Free PS4

Basic hustle, it helps 
smokin.gif

if he buys 5 pairs and sell it he will have profit to buy ps4 so he wont have to spend a dime for his ps4 idiots
laugh.gif

These dudes have to be trolling. Legit got me confused if I was typing in English or not. 
indifferent.gif

I was half joking with my post. Did not think I was giving a math problem

Last edited:
:lol:

These dudes have to be trolling. Legit got me confused if I was typing in English or not. :stoneface:
no they aren't. Ppl on niketalk hate resellers and always want you to give them the "oop" while most never return the favor. They don't comprehend reselling

laugh.gif

These dudes have to be trolling. Legit got me confused if I was typing in English or not. 
indifferent.gif

Or buy a PS4, cop a pair. Then 4 other people can get theirs for retail. Anyway, it'll be nearly impossible to get 5 pairs for retail unless you have 4 (or more) other people willing to wait in line for you on different locations and that still won't guarantee it.
no they aren't. Ppl on niketalk hate resellers and always want you to give them the "oop" while most never return the favor. They don't comprehend reselling
It's not that we don't comprehend it. I get the hustling and all that. But I'll take retail price all day over resell price. 

Or buy a PS4, cop a pair. Then 4 other people can get theirs for retail. Anyway, it'll be nearly impossible to get 5 pairs for retail unless you have 4 (or more) other people willing to wait in line for you on different locations and that still won't guarantee it.

It's not that we don't comprehend it. I get the hustling and all that. But I'll take retail price all day over resell price. 
of course you would take retail over resell of possible but paying the extra buck instead of waitingin line (and as so many nters say risking your life :lol:) is far better for a lot of people.

Also homie does not want to buy a ps4 out of pocket. He wants to earn the money from flipping these Concords and then use that to get a ps4. Really simple to understand. Also there are ways to get 5 pair, even more depending on location.

I have no connections and come Saturday I'll probably touch at least 5 pairs, if not more.
If you're one of the first people there, of course. But as you said: touch, not cop. Most stores have a 1 pair per customer policy.

If you're one of the first people there, of course. But as you said: touch, not cop. Most stores have a 1 pair per customer policy.
I meant touch as in cop and flip :lol:
Not literally touch 5pairs :rofl:. I can imagine asking an employee if I can "touch" 5 pairs, son would probably give me the stone face abd deservedly so

I meant touch as in cop and flip
laugh.gif

Not literally touch 5pairs
roll.gif
. I can imagine asking an employee if I can "touch" 5 pairs, son would probably give me the stone face abd deservedly so
Or touch as in go to them and be like, "can i see another pair on another size?" or "another pair because this one has some excess glue on the patent leather" I just don't think stores still allow customers to cop more than one pair for a release this big. 

Or touch as in go to them and be like, "can i see another pair on another size?" or "another pair because this one has some excess glue on the patent leather" I just don't think stores still allow customers to cop more than one pair for a release this big. 
yeah they generally don't but tgeres ways around that like you said bring more ppl etc. Not going to give up my trade secrets here but it's possible to work it, in fact not so hard if you're in a big city

$400 = Free PS4

Basic hustle, it helps 
smokin.gif

So you would be dropping someone else's money for the 5 pairs? Otherwise you math is still wrong. 

$400 = Free PS4

Basic hustle, it helps :smokin  
So you would be dropping someone else's money for the 5 pairs? Otherwise you math is still wrong. 

i guess he wont have to pay tax on each shoe and i also guess you wont have to pay close to a 100$ in tax for your ps4

Pretty much this, reselling means you are just depriving other people from buying their one pair for retail, although not illegal, its a major douchebag move.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom