Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

C3A7C79A-1387-47C0-AEAA-EA83307C91A3.jpeg

101CD1D0-7AA7-468F-A4EB-4D6C55071579.jpeg

If you know, you know...

The 6 is more robotic and the 7 is more organic but design wise the are very similar,
Until you get to the ankle and tounge where the 6 edges the 7 out SLIGHTLY imo.
Cws really help the 7 out, more so than the 6.

Think about it like this

An all black 7 would be kind of boring.
An all black 6 would be dope.

That's all imho

The 6 is more robotic and the 7 is more organic but design wise the are very similar,
Until you get to the ankle and tounge where the 6 edges the 7 out SLIGHTLY imo.
Cws really help the 7 out, more so than the 6.

Think about it like this

An all black 7 would be kind of boring.
An all black 6 would be dope.

That's all imho

Very accurate assessment. Their are quirkier aesthetics on the 6’s as opposed to the 7’s that make them so unique but color placement on a sneaker to me trumps that. If going by aesthetics I would place the 6’s over the 7 but I would also say the Air Jordan 4 is the greatest sneaker of all time. That’s not a bad thing though at all and honestly I wouldn’t disagree.

The 3 isn't perfection. I find myself looking at the midsole wondering how I could make it better.

The 4 isn't perfection for me. The wings dont quite line up and stand up off the sides of the shoe.

The 6 isn't perfection either. That plastic ankle piece hurts my ankle/achilles. The clean toe look bothers me on the shoe. Just something feels amiss.

The 7 is ok but only in the Cardinal color way. That black midsole gives me the feeling of the 5. Still there are a few things I would tweak.

What is perfection?
The Fire Red 3M tongue for me is perfection. There isn't one thing on that shoe I would change. NOT ONE THING. The color blocking is perfect. The lines of the shoe are perfect. The clear sole accents the red shark teeth against that black midsole. That crisp clean all white upper. That tongue is flashy and perfect for the all white leather upper. The black midsole hides the stitching on the toe that shoes nowadays don't need. It's just pure perfection. As you can tell.. I can't wait for the Nike Air version. This is the goat for me.

Air-Jordan-5-Retro-Fire-Red-.jpg
Air-Jordan-5-Retro-Fire-Red-2.jpg

That's my least favorite colorway of the V's. Ill take Laney V's over those.. IMO.

Reactions: ARK
The Fire Red 3M tongue for me is perfection. There isn't one thing on that shoe I would change. NOT ONE THING. The color blocking is perfect. The lines of the shoe are perfect. The clear sole accents the red shark teeth against that black midsole. That crisp clean all white upper. That tongue is flashy and perfect for the all white leather upper. The black midsole hides the stitching on the toe that shoes nowadays don't need. It's just pure perfection. As you can tell.. I can't wait for the Nike Air version. This is the goat for me.

Air-Jordan-5-Retro-Fire-Red-.jpg
Air-Jordan-5-Retro-Fire-Red-2.jpg

This isn't my No. 1 favorite Jordan, but it is up there, and I too keep waiting for a proper Nike Air retro. All this talk of 6s and 7s ... I don't know why, but those shoes no longer do a thing for me. And I had the OGs of each when they came out, too. But I don't look at them today and get nostalgic for owning them again. Between the two I would give the nod to the black 6s.

But the OG white/fire red 5s? Those bad boys are something else. I remember one of the first times I saw them, other than the Mike and Mars commercial, was in another commercial that played before the Denzel movie "Glory," which my mom took me to see. Don't ask me how I even remember that but it's clear as day in my head. Once I saw the shoes in this, I was like, good god do I need those LOL

This isn't my No. 1 favorite Jordan, but it is up there, and I too keep waiting for a proper Nike Air retro. All this talk of 6s and 7s ... I don't know why, but those shoes no longer do a thing for me. And I had the OGs of each when they came out, too. But I don't look at them today and get nostalgic for owning them again. Between the two I would give the nod to the black 6s.

But the OG white/fire red 5s? Those bad boys are something else. I remember one of the first times I saw them, other than the Mike and Mars commercial, was in another commercial that played before the Denzel movie "Glory," which my mom took me to see. Don't ask me how I even remember that but it's clear as day in my head. Once I saw the shoes in this, I was like, good god do I need those LOL

For me it was math class in high school. A guy one row over and 3 seats up. I stared at those 3M 5s all hour long. I never did get a pair though. Man was I dumb. lol

For me it was math class in high school. A guy one row over and 3 seats up. I stared at those 3M 5s all hour long. I never did get a pair though. Man was I dumb. lol

I wish I had saved all my old pairs. Not because they'd be worth anything now but just for fun. My IVs got returned and exchanged for some Air Bounds after the outsoles split apart inside their flex grooves. This was back in the day where if your dad took the shoes back five months later and complained about shoddy quality, most stores would actually give you a new pair LOL. But my Vs, VIs, VIIs and VIIIs, I think I eventually just tossed them all after they were pretty well worn. Same with other classic stuff from that era, like my OG Flight Huaraches, Air Flight Lites, stuff like that. It would be cool to still have all those now. Especially the Flight Huaraches and my black/white low-top Flight Lites, the same exact shoe Pip wore in the '91 finals. I loved those things.

To add to that I wasn't just sitting by the ring side. I was rocking the latest Bo Jackson at the time. Air Trainer SC. Nike never has done a retro of this OG color way.

02-61.jpg

i don't get it, he was arrested for fake stuff, why are people cheering him on in the comment section, and adviced him to go elsewhere where counterfeit laws a less strict?

Because there’s people that support fakes and are his customers.

I remember his voice and his videos posted here before for some fakes

There’s a couple dudes like him who
Make YouTube videos, do reviews on **** they order for customers and people locally so basically a fake reseller

All their videos get ton of views and comments because people don’t believe in spending $200 retail or resell but they’ll spend $120 for a fake? Idk

Shoulda locked his *** up but since he got caught doubt he’ll be able to order much unless he starts using another address and names if they went through all that to bust him for a few pairs. They’ve obviously kept track of all the stuff he had coming in and out over the years

Don’t mess with fakes

Don't even bother with sneaker tubers anymore beside an occasional WearTesters vid.

About ninety five percent of them became unbearably obnoxious over time.

I'm hoping Jordan Brand doesn't try to raise the price of Concords like they did with the Cap and Gowns. They'd probably still sell out regardless.

Because there’s people that support fakes and are his customers.

I remember his voice and his videos posted here before for some fakes

There’s a couple dudes like him who
Make YouTube videos, do reviews on **** they order for customers and people locally so basically a fake reseller

All their videos get ton of views and comments because people don’t believe in spending $200 retail or resell but they’ll spend $120 for a fake? Idk

Shoulda locked his *** up but since he got caught doubt he’ll be able to order much unless he starts using another address and names if they went through all that to bust him for a few pairs. They’ve obviously kept track of all the stuff he had coming in and out over the years

Don’t mess with fakes
I hate fakes as much as anyone in here but jesus christ. The government's priorities are ridiculous. How about a sting operation on all of the kid trafficking going on? No, some dude on youtube, fakes, must intervene. 0]

Or how about this, go after the source. Crazy notion, I know. This guy going down does nothing for the cause.

I wonder how many tax dollars went into this bs

Don't even bother with sneaker tubers anymore beside an occasional WearTesters vid.

About ninety five percent of them became unbearably obnoxious over time.

I'm hoping Jordan Brand doesn't try to raise the price of Concords like they did with the Cap and Gowns. They'd probably still sell out regardless.

Weartesters is a down to earth dude....aka NightWing.....all others dudes have gotten wack

and they werent charcoal anymore

they werent known as the raptors before the retro. No one was really bringing them up at all.

Air-Jordan-11-Retro-Concord-2018-Release-Date-Price-Heel.jpg

Air-Jordan-11-Retro-Concord-2018-Release-Date-Price-45-Heels.jpg

Air-Jordan-11-Retro-Concord-2018-Release-Date-Price.jpg

now we're talking. Im back in. These could top the OGs lol

the patent is looking kind of thin though, as well as the ankle leather... as good as it looks

45 still looks weird to me, at the least they could have stitched it, only way I'm not buying is if they try and charge $250.00 (gotta draw a line somewhere, or next holiday season we could be looking at $300.00). Patent seems to be getting thinner and thinner, I first noticed it on the Barons. It's the reason I returned my Cool grey lows. It still creases, but not like like the OGS where eventually it would start to crack along the creases. This new patent reminds me of the hyperflight material.

Back
Top Bottom