Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

if it were 23 id be all about stitching

the print 45 leaves a glimmer of hope for adjustments to be made

not that I care that much about it, its just nice that its not necessarily permanent.

if it were 23 id be all about stitching

the print 45 leaves a glimmer of hope for adjustments to be made

not that I care that much about it, its just nice that its not necessarily permanent.

I'm just to scared to mod my shoes even something as little as a screen print print last time I tried I destroyed a pair of 14's. I dont know anyone in Houston who does it either I'm sure there is, but I dont do the twitter, FB, or Instagram so I wouldnt even know where to find someone to do it. Watching some of the videos of mods on the 11's it really doesn't look bad with no number at all...

DDFF8D37-AA42-447B-BD57-C49FC1D92D68.jpeg

From chickenwop

Last edited:
no more concords for me... brought my 2 pairs of 2011 to flight club today...i still got the lows though if i want to flex... will be copping multiples of the #45

ya man i was like what are you talking about :lol:... i copped for retail and selling each pair for double that... and im not dumb i know the 2011 are weak compared to this release thats why im selling... the value will only go down plus the soles are yellow...im actually surprised flight club will take them at that price... i couldnt pass up the superior 2018 pair with the correct jumpman, better patent leather and icy bottoms :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom